A must listen!

Advertisement
This guy has good sources and is typically very credible. That’s all I’ll say
Yes. He’s called about everything that’s happened recently well before hand…. Frenk’s letter, commitment to spending money, Zo being involved in football ops, Blake fired. He’s got sauces.

What matters tho… he’s got a handful of kids on NIL deals. We all ***** and complain about Miami not being able to compete w SEC bags… this dude actually did something about it.

People that have really good sources don't tell you their sources. He probably does have sources but I doubt they are any different than sources of others.
Yep - and he insinuated that he talked directly to a source at hand (Nunez or someone that interviewed him) without really saying he did. He probably talked to his cousin or his pool guy.

Advertisement
The thing is much of the leaked information hasn't proven to be false. Miami very well could have went after Rad and considered Jurich. Mario very well could have verbally agreed to take the job. I think generally the insiders have done well. Miami just hasn't hired anyone for them to leak a positive hire yet.
How the flip do you prove a negative?

Advertisement
Let me know what he’s says as it would be less painless for me to get mule kicked in the nuts that listen to this guy

Advertisement
This guy is more accurate and provides more sooner. He doesn’t ask to take credit just hints of what is coming down. All alleged insiders get some right and some wrong. I know he has connections w Zo.

Advertisement
I said this earlier this morning, long before this video, but I believe Nunez. And this is no knock against Cribby or anyone, but I believe Nunez, because I’ve been in his shoes before (not as an AD, but withdrawing from a much bigger job that had a disfuncional culture when I was leading candidate). As soon as I heard he withdrew and why, I said to myself “that sounds about right to me…it’s something I’d do”.

I think he was dead honest when it leaked that he pulled out due to lack of leadership and chaos at Miami. Before he was at New Mexico State, he was an assistant AD at LSU so ge knows what the infrastructure should look like. And if you’re happy where you are why risk that for a culture that’s seemingly behind the 8 ball? And you can see it clearly because there is no clear communication strategy, and now Miami has allowed local and National media to hijack the narrative. Makes no sense!

He’s an up an coming AD and he’d be putting his career on the line by risking all and going to a dysfunctional organization. This guy will have plenty of AD opportunities in the next few years.

Big risk going somewhere that can stain and stunt your career.

Im just a random dude on a message board - no insider - but if I were in his shoes, and based on what I’ve seen from this program and admin the last 20 years, it’s what I’d do. I’d back out too without any real iron clad assurances

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back