A&M game discussion

Advertisement
Yes but they let the worst ACC team (Miami) run it down their throats. 🤷‍♂️

and we didn’t score much.

Neither did much of the SEC.

TA&M finished 25th in F+ defensive rankings last year.

They return so much they are projected to finish 7th this year in defensive F+ rankings.

Everybody on this board would have loved to have had that defense last year, would love to finish 25th this year, and would drown their dog to even be projected to finish 7th this year.

They have a **** good defense.

Advertisement
I know this is a dead horse. I'm sitting in Houston. It's been over 100 every day this summer and the Google forecast shows over 100 still for the next 10 at least.

Right now I'm outside and think "wow it feels really cool." I check my phone and it's 96 degrees.

Advertisement
Love in houston about an hour from college station. We’re hitting104 consistently with heat index pushing us to 114-115 daily since early June. Heat won’t affect A&M unfortunately.
I don't understand why people don't get the difference in Hot and Humid. College Station will only hit 49% humidity today. meanwhile it will be close to 90% in S. FL.
It makes a BIG difference.

Yo what the actual **** are we talking about here

Only weather talk that is worth discussing is whether a hurricane is gonna cancel the game or it’s these chicks:

IMG_9763.jpeg

IMG_9764.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't understand why people don't get the difference in Hot and Humid. College Station will only hit 49% humidity today. meanwhile it will be close to 90% in S. FL.
It makes a BIG difference.

When are people going to realize that the Hard Rock advantage (assuming we take advantage of it) is a combination of:

1. Heat
2. Humidity
3. The sun beating down on the opposing team, even when they are resting on the sidelines
4. Noise

But sure, let's have guys continue to post the daily time and temperature in Houston...

When are people going to realize that the Hard Rock advantage (assuming we take advantage of it) is a combination of:

1. Heat
2. Humidity
3. The sun beating down on the opposing team, even when they are resting on the sidelines

But sure, let's have guys continue to post the daily time and temperature in Houston...
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1. Heat
2. Humidity

It's got to either be young posters or posters who have never been to Hard Rock for a game in September. 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
It's got to either be young posters or posters who have never been to Hard Rock for a game in September. 🤷‍♂️

Also, people who fail to realize that we may not take advantage of all of our advantages. If Miami's players/coaches don't care enough and give a terrible effort, then it negates whatever other factors we once had in our favor.

When you're outside on a 90+ degree August day when the air isn't moving and it's humid, you're miserable. The a quick sun shower pops by and a few minutes later you realize the impact humidity really has as you see the steam coming off the asphalt.

Advertisement
Back