A&M game discussion

The only way to know who is good at playing football is to play football. No substitute for live action.
I never said not to scrimmage, I just think taking your own teammates down to the ground two weeks before the season starts is kind of risky.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You're forgiven, but you really can't understand why playing football would be a good idea before it matters? I believe you can. Just think about it. Take out the negatives of potential injuries and think about it.
What are they doing for the rest of the practices? I would think tackling your own teammates just weeks before the season is backwards thinking. Like I said, of course you have to scrimmage at some point but right before the season doesn’t make sense to me.

Do we have someone who can catch punts? According to reports from scrimmage, we've improved there!

My balls are already tingling for this game.

If TVD comes out confident we win and we start 6-0.

Top to bottom we’re much better than most teams on our schedule, but the team needs to gain confidence and realize that. Most of our roster hasn’t yet experienced success in CFB

My guess is that by 7:00 P.M. on September 9th, we will have an indication on how “good” or how “bad” we are going to be this season. But having said that, I agree with others who say we can’t overlook Miami of Ohio. It’s a much better team than MTSU.
Not really. MTSU went 8-5 last year playing in Conference USA. Miami (Oh) went 6-7 playing in a weaker MAC.

Advertisement
I’ve never understood why teams have a full scrimmages just weeks before the season starts. I’ve never played organized football so I might be ignorant to the situation, so please forgive me.
easy gif1691895718747.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol you dont think it gets hot in texas? the **** lol.

ATM has more talent than us even w their transfers. the question will be if fisher really let go of the offense. their D is going to be good again
It’s been 110 in Texas all summer. Yeah they’re used to it 😂

Also agreed you figure that recruiting class for the ages they landed is now starting to find their legs. Some superstars are going to emerge from that group for sure.

Just going off memory alone didn’t maye have one of his worst games last season against us?
Definitely wasn’t his best. But it took some Houdini moments from him combined with blown coverages by kam and company along with gattis ****ting down his leg and a red zone fumble by everyone’s favorite smu mustang

Advertisement
Back