A joke about Mike Leach?

oh...you don't say...
It’s a Purgatory Showdown!!!

Bill Murray Rodeo GIF

1670964121918.gif

Advertisement
Lol you say that as if that’s a cool thing. Wear that as a badge of honor if you’d like, you’d think it would’ve instilled a little more reverence into you.

Again those comments were in regards to football. And yeah I’m sure you’re right re recruiting. That doesn’t make your choice to make that joke tactful.
Your virtual signaling and lecture, of someone who knows far more about death than you I might add, doesn't make you smart or having standing in this conversation either.

Keep on walking friend.

Advertisement
Your virtual signaling and lecture, of someone who knows far more about death than you I might add, doesn't make you smart or having standing in this conversation either.

Keep on walking friend.
Experiencing and understanding/respecting are different things, and virtue signaling goes both ways. Love the self-congratulatory marks acting as if you’re Rambo over here.

Advertisement
lol idk. I only read here and never post, so I get why some dude coming at you with only a few posts could seem troll-y.

Advertisement
Because that's what muppets do.

@ZillaCane friend, get a hobby, get a girlfriend, get a life, get gone...pick any combination so long as it includes the last one.
Already got all of those Mr. Upper Management. But yeah I’ll go back to silently reading about the Canes, and I’ll let you get back to posting incessantly and picking fights on a message board all day while you cosplay American Sniper.

Can already tell you’ll fall back faux-clever, non-responsive quips like the above and engaging will just be a waste of time. I agree that we are what we repeatedly do, and you’re a dude who repeatedly antagonizes on a college football message board. Show respect for the dead.

RIP Mike Leach

Already got all of those Mr. Upper Management. But yeah I’ll go back to silently reading about the Canes, and I’ll let you get back to posting incessantly and picking fights on a message board all day while you cosplay American Sniper.

Can already tell you’ll fall back faux-clever, non-responsive quips like the above and engaging will just be a waste of time. I agree that we are what we repeatedly do, and you’re a dude who repeatedly antagonizes on a college football message board. Show respect for the dead.

RIP Mike Leach
Anything else you'd like to ascribe to me? Seems to be a trend with people like you lately. Maybe you could just list thrm in a powerpoint presentation, get it out of your system. It seems you are in need of a psychological outlet to quell your inner demons. We've passed a rubicon in light of last night's little stunt, at least I know I have.

For the record, it was you who ran your flap in a comical attempt at antagonizing me. It was you who continued to add your incredibly misinformed takes. I don't recall even acknowledging your existence prior to you mentioning mine.

And yet, here we are. Shall we continue?

PS **** has an amazing dental plan amd 410K match! I'm being considered for an equity partnership next year!!

Advertisement
Haven't even had the funeral yet.

Mississippi State has agreed to terms with Mike Leach's successor: report

My goodness the lack of deceny is astounding.

Would love your thoughts on this @ZillaCane .

Last edited:
You're such a worthless, POS, that you don't even understand the difference between WISHING someone is dead, and actually MOCKING someone who is DYING, and on their DEATHBED. We don't actually know each other in real life, you dumb fvck.
Let me be the first to advocate for this muppet's release from Purgatory and return to the regular boards.

His porsts are a comedy that literally writes itself.

Advertisement
Back