A joke about Mike Leach?

Advertisement
I hate when prisoners fight.

If you all don’t calm down we’ll leave you in the showers together to figure this out.

Let mama take a look.
DM me por favor...or we can have this in public...dont matter much...

i still don't know what policy I violated...

This is Twitter level overzealousness. You have guys cursing at each other and EC makes a tasteless joke and he’s gets semi-banded? The over moderation is going to kill the board.
You had a post here the other day that encapsulated exactly how I felt the first time visiting purgatory. I was drunk - but regardless it felt sad, emasculating, demoralizing and generally a dark and depressing corner of CIS; still my dumbass cant help visiting and posting here.

Advertisement
Oh baby! Just when it seemed your were ascending to CIS royalty they clipped your wings! You got Trumped! A Jan6 moment...
#FreeEmpy before the muppets begin to devour his soul!

PS - I'm sorry brother. IIRC your transgression was not purgatory-worthy IMO. OT will not be OT without you friend.
It's better to burn out than fade away....

You had a post here the other day that encapsulated exactly how I felt the first time visiting purgatory. I was drunk - but regardless it felt sad, emasculating, demoralizing and generally a dark and depressing corner of CIS; still my dumbass cant help visiting and posting here.
This entire construct is preposterous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So again, let me get me this straight...

This porster, through several of his screen names, has routinely called for and celebrated by ever pending death, but I'm in purgatory for making a joke about Leach's recruits?

Makes sense to me.

Advertisement
We might.

My head is about to explode from all you drama kings! I can’t even enjoy my bath!
1670901478227.png

JK!

I'm out.

Advertisement
Back