A joke about Mike Leach?

Advertisement
i'm just here to watch everyone cannibalize each other

Eat Mads Mikkelsen GIF

Let me get this right...

A coach who has been villified and demeaned countless times on CIS.

Check.

I make a joke about his recruits and I'm sent to purgatory?

Oh c'mon!!!
Fxk off and do better. Talking about him in the context of voting coaching vs trying to get a cheap laugh when a dudes on his death bed are very distant different things. Backpedaling while also noting you’re in upper management…also a super cool move.

Seems excessive. I chuckled at the joke.

If we can’t joke about death, what can we joke about?
I can see how someone with a fake homosexual schtick on a football forum, would try to normalize treating death as a joking matter.

However, for everyone else on planet Earth: most would agree that at a minimum it comes off as classless & tone deaf.

Advertisement
I can see how someone with a fake homosexual schtick on a football forum, would try to normalize treating death as a joking matter.

However, for everyone else on planet Earth: most would agree that at a minimum it comes off as classless & tone deaf.

You are entitled to your opinion, friend.

:)

One of my favorites jokes about death!

(Also one of the only funny jokes that Amy Schumer has ever told)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Fxk off and do better. Talking about him in the context of voting coaching vs trying to get a cheap laugh when a dudes on his death bed are very distant different things. Backpedaling while also noting you’re in upper management…also a super cool move.
You first muppet.

Child....Ive dealt more death to others and dealt with more death to those around me more than someone like you will ever know.

Grow up over a joke I made that is actually factual that teams (probably Miami included) haven't stopped recruiting Miss St athletes.

I made nothing but supportive comments througout the entire thread. Can't say that for several other porsters now clutching thier pearls where countless demeaning comments have been made about Coach Leach over the years and coming to Miami.

The crocodile tears are really moving. No seriously. Really catch in one's throat don't ya think?

Last edited:

You mean like you? Or did we miss something Craval? Or is it Apex Predator "the jackal"?

Am I dead naming you? I dont mean to be hurtful.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
You mean like you? Or did we miss something
You're such a worthless, POS, that you don't even understand the difference between WISHING someone is dead, and actually MOCKING someone who is DYING, and on their DEATHBED. We don't actually know each other in real life, you dumb fvck.

I want to say thank you to all those who advocated on my behalf. Your kindness is not lost on me and I'm grateful.

Not to rehash the event(s), but I merely made a comment in gallows jest. I did not, nor do I make a habit of, willfully violating site's TOS. This is a free site and DMoney and Andrew are obviously free to set rules as they see fit. A simple DM could have avoided all of this, but here we are.

Go Canes!

You're such a worthless, POS, that you don't even understand the difference between WISHING someone is dead, and actually MOCKING someone who is DYING, and on their DEATHBED. We don't actually know each other in real life, you dumb fvck.
Temper temper.

Show me where I wished for or mocked Leach for dying.

I'll wait.

Keep typing keyboard toughie. You are very scary when you get so angry.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
For being an agitator and for being annoying, yes - cry to D$ more. I’ve watched him perma-ban people for being “annoying” and that was the reason given by him in the notes. You should have been put here before but we held off. Purgatory isn’t for you. You can go for a week the traditional way. When you return if you don’t continue to agitate, annoy, create friction with/for us, no problem. If you want to continue being a nuisance, I’ll oblige you further.

Idgaf who you are or about your degrees, where you sit and for how long you’ve had tickets, who you know, who you’re related to, who you’re friends with, how much you make, donate, spend, support - none of it. I only care about whether you agitate here.

@Andrew
@DMoney
@IndayArtHauz

FYI
ridley scott gladiator GIF

Joaquin Phoenix Thumbs Down GIF

Let's revisit this on early and regular NSD shall we?

You first muppet.

Child....Ive dealt more death to others and dealt with more death to those around me more than someone like you will ever know.

Grow up over a joke I made that is actually factual that teams (probably Miami included) haven't stopped recruiting Miss St athletes.

I made nothing but supportive comments througout the entire thread. Can't say that for several other porsters now clutching thier pearls where countless demeaning comments have been made about Coach Leach over the years and coming to Miami.

The crocodile tears are really moving. No seriously. Really catch in one's throat don't ya think?
Lol you say that as if that’s a cool thing. Wear that as a badge of honor if you’d like, you’d think it would’ve instilled a little more reverence into you.

Again those comments were in regards to football. And yeah I’m sure you’re right re recruiting. That doesn’t make your choice to make that joke tactful.

Advertisement
Back