A joke about Mike Leach?

Advertisement
Let me get this right...

A coach who has been villified and demeaned countless times on CIS.

Check.

I make a joke about his recruits and I'm sent to purgatory?

Oh c'mon!!!
Oh baby! Just when it seemed your were ascending to CIS royalty they clipped your wings! You got Trumped! A Jan6 moment...
#FreeEmpy before the muppets begin to devour his soul!

PS - I'm sorry brother. IIRC your transgression was not purgatory-worthy IMO. OT will not be OT without you friend.

Well, everyone is fair game on here, especially someone with Leach’s background. But, sad truth is he’s been on a vent and the thinking is he’s already gone. Just waiting on his family to gather to announce his passing. RIP Coach

Let me get this right...

A coach who has been villified and demeaned countless times on CIS.

Check.

I make a joke about his recruits and I'm sent to purgatory?

Oh c'mon!!!
The irony. You are literally the last person on Earth, who should be making light of another person's untimely demise.

Every dog has his day, Fossil. And yours is right around the corner. Remember that

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The irony. You are literally the last person on Earth, who should be making light of another person's untimely demise.

Every dog has his day, Fossil. And yours is right around the corner. Remember that

So again, let me get me this straight...

This porster, through several of his screen names, has routinely called for and celebrated by ever pending death, but I'm in purgatory for making a joke about Leach's recruits?

Makes sense to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I found out Mr Vs isn't there anymore. My favorite soul food spot.

**** Fayettenam
ce20bd9cdb823231336e89e39ed8248b75e97f092b8c7c4cbeb2b2607609582b-911037050.gif

Advertisement
Back