A joke about Mike Leach?

Advertisement
Regardless of who put him in here, he's eligible for parole in 7 days.

Advertisement

See you on the main board... SIKE!!!!

1670902145713.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have zero quarrels with you, my lady, just wanted to point the out.
@rsa coral gables was being really effing annoying.
If the criterion for punishment is “annoying” 3/4 of the board would be gone starting with the mangers of this construct. Annoying is par for the course for a message board. Respectfully The criterion has to be something else.

For what ? For challenging you? This dumb system ? @DMoney @Andrew what’s going on here ?
For being an agitator and for being annoying, yes - cry to D$ more. I’ve watched him perma-ban people for being “annoying” and that was the reason given by him in the notes. You should have been put here before but we held off. Purgatory isn’t for you. You can go for a week the traditional way. When you return if you don’t continue to agitate, annoy, create friction with/for us, no problem. If you want to continue being a nuisance, I’ll oblige you further.

Idgaf who you are or about your degrees, where you sit and for how long you’ve had tickets, who you know, who you’re related to, who you’re friends with, how much you make, donate, spend, support - none of it. I only care about whether you agitate here.

@Andrew
@DMoney
@IndayArtHauz

FYI

If the criterion for punishment is “annoying” 3/4 of the board would be gone starting with the mangers of this construct. Annoying is par for the course for a message board. Respectfully The criterion has to be something else.
It’s whatever we decide it is in order to maintain order as we see fit. I told you the other day that we have our hands full and that certain behaviors are unhelpful. Please note:

- You are not helpful.

- You do not post traffic-driving info or material that makes any measureable or immeasurable difference.

- You have an ascertainable value here and it’s not what you think.

GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY.

Advertisement
Back