A few scrimmage nuggets

Advertisement
I try to tell people that 40 time stuff is nice and all but football speed is different. He’s a legit 4.5 guy but he’s going to have to figure some stuff out. Sloppy route runner and the way I took was maybe a tad stiff. It’s still early , I’m not giving up on him yet. If he learns to use his physicality and size the light could come on.
So we’re on the same page. How long did it take Harley to figure it out? Pope is fast as **** on the track bushy that’s still to be seen.

Restrepo is a green tree all American until proven otherwise. Not trying to knock on the kid but we heard the hype last year and then he didn’t do anything noteworthy other than fielding some very questionable punts. I like the kid but got to see it in games at this point
I think if it more like he should've been playing last year. The coaches did a horrible.job with the rotation so I'll assume he's actually really good until he proves he isn't.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So we’re on the same page. How long did it take Harley to figure it out? Pope is fast as **** on the track bushy that’s still to be seen.
I’m not buying anything on Pope until he stops dropping a quarter of the passes thrown his way. Actually his *** would’ve been done last year if I’m the coach. Him snd wiggins set wr play back a century

Advertisement
I think if it more like he should've been playing last year. The coaches did a horrible.job with the rotation so I'll assume he's actually really good until he probes he isn't.
we are also hearing that Payton’s been consistently injured and Redding is slow so it’s really difficult to know what’s real with these players...(other than Pope and Wiggins drop too many passes live in 2020)

and even in this thread “X should get reps BEHIND Harley” .... who know how many reps that actually is behind what may end up the school’s leading receiver

starting to feel like we really missed on our WR evals over the last several years.
Ya no **** I was impressed with the 2020 class at all none of those guys will ever be a go to #1 reviewer the 2021 class tho I think those kids will ball I could see Mello being ago to guy I really really like George an Breshard is gonna be a playmaker. If I was coaching I'd start the 3 freshman the rest are a bunch of G5 backups at this point lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back