A few scrimmage nuggets

Cribby

All-American
Premium
TVD played well but he’s going to need time in the pocket , he’s not quite as mobile as the coaches expected.

Tyrique blanketed everyone , perfect day minus a PI on Rambo. He also laid a violent hit on Don.

Starting three wr’s were Rambo, Harley and Pope in the slot. Pope actually had a great day.

Pope knows the slot is his only chance to play and is open , I always said that’s his natural spot.

The d dominated but the wr’s made plays.

Hall and bubba started as safeties and had a great day.

Chaney had best day of backs.

ivey was not running with ones.

The returners are TS, Rambo, Harley and Restrepo. They’ll figure out starters.

Redding had a rough day , has trouble getting open and IS NOT FAST!!

It’s possible there’ll be limited tickets to the spring game , as of now the players families are the only getting access.

Last edited:
Advertisement
EEAF8D76-54A3-4040-B7C6-1579B102DE57.gif

Advertisement
TVD played well but he’s going to need time in the pocket , he’s not quite as mobile as the coaches expected.

Tyrique blanketed everyone , perfect day minus a PI on Rambo. He also laid a violent hit on Don.

Starting three wr’s were Rambo, Harley and Pope in the slot. Pope actually had a great day.

Pope knows the slot is his only chance to play and is open , I always said that’s his natural spot.

ivey was hit running with ones.

It’s possible there’ll be limited tickets to the spring game , as of now the players families are the only getting access.
He looks like a body builder.

Advertisement

“Redding had a rough day , has trouble getting open and IS NOT FAST!!”

This is highlighted b/c as I said in the thread created for him, all those muscles don’t mean chit if u can’t get open. Thanks for the Nuggets, brethren. Hopefully Pope hits his mark in the slot.

Last edited:

“He’s not quite as mobile as the coaches expected”..?

Unless he is injured, he is probably as mobile as they saw last year at least. That would seem logical anyway.

On another note, here’s to having a solid enough OL that can give a QB time in the pocket one day...as well as forcing them to be mobile.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good stuff Crib. Running game was generally bottled up but Chaney had a spectacular long run. LBs played well.

My takeaways are Garcia, X and Chase Smith. Garcia in particular because he’s been limited leading up to this scrimmage.

Advertisement
Back