8-4 in Year 4 at best

The record isn't better but this team is far better than the last few years.

Freshmen qb mixed with unfortunate scheduling has made this seem worse than it is.

Team needs more talent on the d line but overall is improving.

**** this ****.

You are what your record says you are.

Advertisement
What's this guy need an Egyptian on the staff to get these dam pillars to line up right? 4 years and not one dam pillar in place. The Egyptians would have had 2 pyramids built by now this dude can even get one pillar in place. Smh.

LMFAO!!!

Fans really need to stop ****ing....We almost beat the number 1 team in the country. I hate that we loss but cmon man. After seeing that game how can you actually say we won't win out.

ADAP

ADAB

ADAKunt

My bad man...I forgot Internet tough guys need to pick fights online, to try to overshadow a lifetime of getting their *** whooped in person. You need this, so I apologize for responding. You are a really tough guy.

Fans really need to stop *****ing....We almost beat the number 1 team in the country. I hate that we loss but cmon man. After seeing that game how can you actually say we won't win out.

There is no "almost beat". We were done the moment we walked back out on that field after the half. With Golden as coach, we were NOT going to win because he was determined not to lose. After seeing that game, you can understand why we had 3 losses heading into it and why it would not be surprising to finish out the year without a win. Once a MAC coach, always a MAC coach.

Fans really need to stop ****ing....We almost beat the number 1 team in the country. I hate that we loss but cmon man. After seeing that game how can you actually say we won't win out.

ADAP

ADAB

ADAKunt

My bad man...I forgot Internet tough guys need to pick fights online, to try to overshadow a lifetime of getting their *** whooped in person. You need this, so I apologize for responding. You are a really tough guy.

Tells posters to stop *****ing, proceeds to *****. lullzzzz

Advertisement

ADAP

ADAB

ADAKunt

I accept your apology, don't let it happen again.

Tells posters to stop ****ing, proceeds to ****. lullzzzz

***** gonna ****

You are a tough guy. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

Advertisement

Tells posters to stop ****ing, proceeds to ****. lullzzzz

***** gonna ****

You are a tough guy. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

You're making me blush.

Lot of keyboard tough guys on this board

Haha...anyone blaming the coaches for this loss doesn't understand football

The coaches didn't fumble twice and miss field goals and tackles

Advertisement
Back