8-4 in Year 4 at best

Advertisement
Advertisement
Duke won't be in the top 25 after this week.

The UF team we beat last year lost 5 or 6 games.

So yeah....the 1 win vs top 25 teams is a stretch and a half.

The record isn't better but this team is far better than the last few years.

Freshmen qb mixed with unfortunate scheduling has made this seem worse than it is.

Team needs more talent on the d line but overall is improving.

There are a lot of teams in the top 25 Miami would beat on a neutral field if they played right now.

Advertisement
The record isn't better but this team is far better than the last few years.

Freshmen qb mixed with unfortunate scheduling has made this seem worse than it is.

Team needs more talent on the d line but overall is improving.
Then that's coaching. Thanks for confirming what everyone with a brain already knows. Golden must go.

Advertisement
What's this guy need an Egyptian on the staff to get these dam pillars to line up right? 4 years and not one dam pillar in place. The Egyptians would have had 2 pyramids built by now this dude can even get one pillar in place. Smh.

What's this guy need an Egyptian on the staff to get these dam pillars to line up right? 4 years and not one dam pillar in place. The Egyptians would have had 2 pyramids built by now this dude can even get one pillar in place. Smh.

Totally cracked me up.

Fans really need to stop *****ing....We almost beat the number 1 team in the country. I hate that we loss but cmon man. After seeing that game how can you actually say we won't win out.

Advertisement
Fans really need to stop *****ing....We almost beat the number 1 team in the country. I hate that we loss but cmon man. After seeing that game how can you actually say we won't win out.

Notre Dame came closer than we did to beating them...did ND win out?

Advertisement
Back