8-4 in Year 4 at best

NVA CANE

All-American
Fire this ******* and fire him tonight. He cost his players another ******* win with his bull**** passive coaching. I'm tired of seeing his fat *** waddle on the sidelines. Time to go in another direction. Not to mention hes 8-4 in the mother****ing coastal of the ACC. The worst division in the worst conference.

We will never win with this ******* and his New Jersey **** sucking ******s on the sidelines.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm hurt mane. Don't even feel like complaining, that's how sick I am

Fire this ******* and fire him tonight. He cost his players another ****ing win with his bull**** passive coaching. I'm tired of seeing his fat *** waddle on the sidelines. Time to go in another direction. Not to mention hes 8-4 in the mother****ing coastal of the ACC. The worst division in the worst conference.

We will never win with this ******* and his New Jersey **** sucking ******s on the sidelines.

That's what gets me. Every time. Man.....

It takes a few years for the pillars to be placed correctly.....everyone knows that! Especially when the cloud stopped construction for awhile.

**** this *****! Butch Davis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 3m3 minutes ago
Al Golden: "Real proud of the effort. They made a couple more plays than we did. Our guys fought their tails off."

OMG

Al Golden: "Real proud of the effort. They made a couple more plays than we did. Our guys fought their tails off."

OMG
That's loser talk.

I can't believe he sold me with "Are you kidding me". I feel like a fool.

Advertisement

OMG
That's loser talk.

I can't believe he sold me with "Are you kidding me". I feel like a fool.

LOSER!!! What a bytch. 23-10 lead and he prays to hold on for the win.

If I didn't see that coming, I would've been blindsided and distraught right now, but I knew this would exactly happen, and I'm ****ig furious

Advertisement
I should've put at best 8-4. I wouldn't be surprised if we have a let down game next week. I hope I'm within earshot of that fat ****, so I can boo his fat *** the whole game.

Losing this one hurts but this was progress. No one wants to hear that I know.

Advertisement
Back