8-4 in Year 4 at best

Advertisement
Losing this one hurts but this was progress. No one wants to hear that I know.

How? UM is 6-4, no coastal chance, forget the ACC championship, what progress? It's been four years.

The talent is there. Even vegas agrees the talent is there. When vegas makes the home team an underdog with a spread of less than a field goal, coaching is usually the reason. Our coaching staff is also the reason we've lost two more games then we should have this season.

Man do we have some full ****** fans. I don't know what the answer is, and I'm not happy at all, but some of you ******* morons are...well ******* morons.

Advertisement
Worst coach in the history of this program and it's not even close.

Look at the talent on this team and attempt to make a good argument that this team should have had any business entering this game with 3 losses. We should have walked into this game with 1 loss at the most.

Year 4 and this abomination of a coaching staff is still carrying 4+ losses. Anyone defending him is a ******* moron.

Man do we have some full ****** fans. I don't know what the answer is, and I'm not happy at all, but some of you ******* morons are...well ******* morons.
Rabble rabble complains about fans rabble rabble does not know what to do but rabble rabble complains some more about the fans.

Advertisement
I'm so ******* sick right now. I will fight (and kill) any ******* slurper. If anyone says we're young, I will kill them. I had an FSU fan come up to me tonight and tell me, "you guys are going to be great next year, you're really young." I gave him a death stare. Without DP, Duke, Dorsett, and Walford, and with Coach Fat Garbage, we're going to be 8-4 at best.

He's gonna lose more games with a much better defense and qb then the year before.

Holy **** what a ******* loser.

Advertisement

I'd neg you 400 more times if this **** allowed it. Don Bailey Jr **** at it's finest right here.

Go root for another team.

Go watch another YouTube video of the 2001 team and keep adding to the canker sores on your hands.

Go **** yourself in the face and then follow Golden to his next job and root for that team.

Advertisement

I'd neg you 400 more times if this **** allowed it. Don Bailey Jr **** at it's finest right here.

Go watch another YouTube video of the 2001 team and keep adding to the canker sores on your hands.

Go **** yourself in the face and then follow Golden to his next job and root for that team.

Not a Golden fan you dummy...I'm saying a big part of what's wrong with this fan base is idiots like you. But go ahead, enlighten me with your banter oh mighty keyboard warrior.

Not a Golden fan you dummy...I'm saying a big part of what's wrong with this fan base is idiots like you. But go ahead, enlighten me with your banter oh mighty keyboard warrior.

Could have fooled me *******. Shut the **** up.

Could have fooled me *******. Shut the **** up.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back