8/16 Scrimmage today

JP And Pope our chase and Jefferson lol
T
I actually was thinking what’s up with the Defense? Usually the offense seems to have a harder time earlier on in PractiSe.
have to defend A good offense and a heisman hopeful QB who will play in the nfl. Pay no mind to his stats last year. There were other circumstances he was dealing with. Expect at least 40 TD’s

Advertisement

Shouted out literally every linebacker, aka no one separated themselves from the pack. We don’t seem to have a linebacker (yet) who has all 3 of physical ability, linebacker instincts, and experience.

Advertisement
Guys it's OK to be excited, I know Ive fallen for the banana in the tailpipe too, before. But I get the sense we finally have some real offensive coaching

We are now that last family that finally ditched the VCR, did a bit of RedBox for awhile, and finally... went to Netflix.

Advertisement
Guys it's OK to be excited, I know Ive fallen for the banana in the tailpipe too, before. But I get the sense we finally have some real offensive coaching

We are now that last family that finally ditched the VCR, did a bit of RedBox for awhile, and finally... went to Netflix.
queen sugar hollywood GIF by OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network

Advertisement
The highlight video will be 30 seconds! We need to get on the canes media to give us more access to our team. When Golden was coach canes media had 6-10 min videos of practice. Now we get 30 seconds of talking, stretchering, and drills. Do better Canes media.
Need more than 30 seconds of stretchering. That’s how you prevent injuries. They can talk all they want, as long as their off the clock. I don’t care.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back