8/16 Scrimmage today

Advertisement
No there won’t..that’s the one aspect the NCAA has full control of..there will be a UCF champion

Last week, the NCAA Board of Governors announced that if 50% of eligible teams in a particular sport, and a particular division, cancel their fall season, there will be no fall NCAA championship in that sport.
On Wednesday, that became official when the Big East decided to postpone its fall season until 2021.

Though the NCAA's decision puts every fall sport, including FBS football, into a tailspin, it doesn't mean that fall sports simply won't happen, Emmert said.
For one, the NCAA doesn't control FBS football, the conferences do. So, for now, FBS football is still a go.

How do you not understand this? The NCAA cancelled the championships for all Fall sports except FBS football, which they have no control over.
And they didn’t even technically “cancel” those. They just announced the cancellation that automatically kicked in when less than 50% of teams compete.

Advertisement
D’Eriq King running a Rhett Lashlee tempo offense, the best freshman RB class in the country, the best TE's in the country, 110+ combined starts on the offensive line, nothing but 4 and 5 star WRs and there’s really a ******* pandemic ruining the god**** season. I am so ******* cursed it’s comical.
Fixed

1597666540873.png

Has nothing to do with the local media or the UM communications dept. and everything to do with how the head coach runs things. The HC chooses what gets released by communications and how much access is given to local media. That's why things were different under Golden vs. Manny.
I was not talking about the local media, this was more a shot at Canes All Access media. The local media is limited on what you guys see and report. It just sucks we get a 30 seconds clip of practice, when other schools give way more insight and access to their program.

Advertisement
Manny mentioned Jaelan Phillips having a really good night last night. Got to the QB for a sack at least once and was always putting pressure on the ball.......

What happened with the backup QBs? Did they get the lion’s share of reps in the scrimmage, as you said they would?
manny was asked about the backup competition on Joe Rose this morning. He was pretty noncommittal. Said both Kosi and Tate did some good things. he also said that the game slowed down for TVD as the scrimmage went on. He said the staff would review the tape for QB play today and decide if there was enough there to make a decision or if they would continue to push all of them through next weekend's scrimmage

Advertisement
Those pics of Knighton are amazing! He’s only a freshman, so he’ll bulk up of course. I know they are only stills, but love the look in those shots

manny was asked about the backup competition on Joe Rose this morning. He was pretty noncommittal. Said both Kosi and Tate did some good things. he also said that the game slowed down for TVD as the scrimmage went on. He said the staff would review the tape for QB play today and decide if there was enough there to make a decision or if they would continue to push all of them through next weekend's scrimmage

jack nicholson yes GIF

Advertisement
What happened with the backup QBs? Did they get the lion’s share of reps in the scrimmage, as you said they would?

No, apparently they didn't. I will take the L. But seeing how you are now taking a victory lap which you said I would do if the situation was reversed, makes you look to have the most stunning lack of self-awareness and pettiness on this board. And that is saying something. Congrats to you, mini-man!

Advertisement
Back