8/16 Scrimmage today

Advertisement
No, apparently they didn't. I will take the L. But seeing how you are now taking a victory lap which you said I would do if the situation was reversed, makes you look to have the most stunning lack of self-awareness and pettiness on this board. And that is saying something. Congrats to you, mini-man!
latest

Advertisement
No, apparently they didn't. I will take the L. But seeing how you are now taking a victory lap which you said I would do if the situation was reversed, makes you look to have the most stunning lack of self-awareness and pettiness on this board. And that is saying something. Congrats to you, mini-man!
Eat your L with some grace for crying out loud. You look pathetic. At least raise your pinky while munching on that L and add a little Grey Poupon.

Eat your L with some grace for crying out loud. You look pathetic. At least raise your pinky while munching on that L and add a little Grey Poupon.

I will take the L how I want, shallow man. But thanks for your suggestion. Given your pathological propensity to project unto others your deepest character flaws, can I borrow a little Grey Poupon? You probably over stocked during the pandemic along with your lightly scented feminine wipes.

Advertisement
I will take the L how I want, shallow man. But thanks for your suggestion. Given your pathological propensity to project unto others your deepest character flaws, can I borrow a little Grey Poupon? You probably over stocked during the pandemic along with your lightly scented feminine wipes.
They're actually heavily scented. I have a strong musk, as you know.

Right and the hope is they do get challenged and sometimes beat by this offense. But if we see domination by the offense scrimmage 1 we’re in trouble.
I disagree. We know our D is, at the very least, solid. If our O does great against them, it bodes really well for the rest of the season. Getting lit up by a Lashlee O, even early, wouldn't break my heart. If his O can torch our D, imagine what it will do against others.

I expect hiccups on both sides, so honestly I can't put too much stock into it either way. Just stay healthy, and improve.

Advertisement
I don't see that happening, defense will still be Top 25

I hope you’re right. I probably should’ve been more specific when I said suspect at times. I think big plays will happen is more of what I meant. Overall we will be fine. Sack numbers should be high, I just think with the inexperience at LB, chunk plays will happen.

Advertisement
Cam's a good dude and a great Cane, but he's got his work cut out for him trying to keep his job. We've had good veteran incumbent RBs get their lunch eaten by freshman RBs before. Duke took I think Mike James's lunch money. Portis chewed into James Jackson's carries.
I’ve been calling it for months. Cam is a nice solid one cut tough back. He doesn’t keep DC’s up at night.

I disagree. We know our D is, at the very least, solid. If our O does great against them, it bodes really well for the rest of the season. Getting lit up by a Lashlee O, even early, wouldn't break my heart. If his O can torch our D, imagine what it will do against others.

I expect hiccups on both sides, so honestly I can't put too much stock into it either way. Just stay healthy, and improve.
Well the. If plays were vs the 2nd and 3rd team. 1st team defense did very well.

I’ve been calling it for months. Cam is a nice solid one cut tough back. He doesn’t keep DC’s up at night.
Who goes down way too easily for my tastes... number 1 backs break through tackles and never go down on first contact.

Advertisement
Back