8/16 Scrimmage today

Advertisement
Cam shouldn’t have a starting job after a week or two.

Our defense will look very suspect at times.

We will outscore people to make up for our defensive miscues.

Turnovers will mean as much to this team as they did in 2017. Timely ones could make or break our season.
I don't see that happening, defense will still be Top 25

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice shout out to Steed and Jennings. I’ve always been a fan of Steed. Hope he finally gets his crack at the bat.

King is going to be that guy this year. We’re finally going to put a lot of points on the board and showcase the local talent at the playmaker positions.

It’s hard to tell exactly what happened, but the news for the offense seemed good. Since King had four TD passes, I wonder who he threw those TDs to? If Chanz Williams had 5 tackles and 2 sacks, who did he get those sacks on? Did Chaney and Knighton do their damage against the first, second or third team defense (for,example, I saw the twitter photo of Knighton scoring over Brian Balom)?

Still a lot of questions, but it appears that the Canes have taken a huge step forward offensively in comparison to stats coming out previous scrimmages in previous seasons.

I am excited ❗️ Go Canes ❗

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s hard to tell exactly what happened, but the news for the offense seemed good. Since King had four TD passes, I wonder who he threw those TDS to? If Chang had 5 tackles and 2 sacks, who did he get those sacks on? Do Chaney and Knighton do their damage against the first, second or third team defense?

Still a lot of questions, but it appears that the Canes have taken a huge step forward offensively In comparison to previous scrimmages in previous seasons.

I am excited ❗️ Go Canes ❗
Looks like in pictures Knighton was running past Balom who seems like he would be 3rd team at best

Screenshot_20200816-231914_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back