#7 Miami at #12 UCF tonight

Advertisement
In all seriousness, I'm just going to pray they understand who their up against tonight.

1. The skipper we should have right now: and

2. The squad that swept a solid Auburn team at Auburn while we **** the bed at home against UFag.

UM
I think we knew - BOOM!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Loved reading some of the pregame posts and even some of the in game ones. Not sure how we are going to make the postseason if you read them.

Not sure if you’ve watched Federman over the last two years. Yes he shut it down last night. But already this year in his first 3 appearances he had a blown save and a loss.

Advertisement
I have been here the whole time, I just dont run my mouth downgrading our teams. Later loser.

"Later, loser" :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

So pathetic that we have these weak kneed fans who wouldn't dare critique a sports team out of concern for being labeled anything but a superfan!

Put your pom poms down for a second sweetheart. It's ok to be a fan, and actually discuss the team without having to suck them off 24/7. Yes, believe it or not, you can criticize and still love 'em and root for them to win, that's how it works when you grow a pair.

UM

Last edited:
"Later, loser" :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

So pathetic that we have these weak kneed fans who couldn't dare critique a sports team out of concern for being labeled anything but a superfan!

Put your pom poms down for a second sweetheart. It's ok to be a fan, and actually discuss the team without having to suck them off 24/7. Yes, believe it or not, you can criticize and still love 'em and root for them to win, that's how it works when you grow a pair.

UM
It's astonishing how far our fanbase has fallen. The guys and girls that deman excellence are made out as the bad fans while the "super fans" cheer on the same bull**** year after year saying everything is fine (Blake James favorite type of fans)

Advertisement
It's astonishing how far our fanbase has fallen. The guys and girls that deman excellence are made out as the bad fans while the "super fans" cheer on the same bull**** year after year saying everything is fine (Blake James favorite type of fans)
1584036265292.png

So true, and it is a sad commentary really on what our society has become in some respects.

When I attended UM, we were spoiled with winning in football and baseball, that is true. We were hilarious for EXPECTING success when we really didn't have the long history of it or any other business expecting such things.

Now it's the opposite for most newbies and younger fans when we now actually have a history....you are expected to dote all over the squad, regardless of the product. Unfortunately, those fans, like much of our BOT and Admin now are pretty ok with conference checks and just fielding teams...excellence can be for the other over stressed guys.

UM

So true, and it is a sad commentary really on what our society has become in some respects.

When I attended UM, we were spoiled with winning in football and baseball, that is true. We were hilarious for EXPECTING success when we really didn't have the long history of it or any other business expecting such things.

Now it's the opposite for most newbies and younger fans when we now actually have a history....you are expected to dote all over the squad, regardless of the product. Unfortunately, those fans, like much of our BOT and Admin now are pretty ok with conference checks and just fielding teams...excellence can be for the other over stressed guys.

UM
Except the team is succeeding. Top 10 team and was at least a top 15 team last year. Plus, 11.7 scholies puts UM at a huge disadvantage being a private school.

Advertisement
Back