#7 Miami at #12 UCF tonight

Advertisement
One thing I notice is that the Canes came to hit there in Orlando. They are swinging at a lot of 1st pitch pitches. A lot more aggressive at the plate.

I simply can’t comprehend not having vilar bunt them over with one of the best hitters in baseball on deck

Enjoy the game and this weekend. The Ivy League canceled their season today. I am sure they won't be the last

Advertisement
McFarlane is pitching behind in the count far too often. I'm fearful of a big inning by UCF as McFarlane walks the 2nd consecutive batter in the 4th.

Advertisement
We are living dangerously. As has been the case all year we need some runs.
In case you were wondering the bats did not solve their issues.

Advertisement
Del Castillo has been out in front of a lot of pitches lately as he pops up to the 1st baseman to end the 5th inning. I wish he'd break out of it we need his bat. He's hitting a good average, but I'm looking for some breakout games moving forward.

This roster has proven they can't manufactur runs without the long ball. Last season they couldn't, this year they can't. I want to see us start bunting guys over since we can't steal a bag. It's the only way we are going to win games when we face good/great pitching. Only guys I don't want seeing laying them down are the obvious power guys. The rest need to learn to lay one down when we get the lead off guy on

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back