-6 vs UVA

Advertisement
As long as we don't make their QB look like Tom Brady as Benkert did against us last year, we'll be fine.

Advertisement
They play out of the diamond primarily, much like what UNC did against us, diaz gotta play them like he did against UNC and we should be fine

If the defensive line can continue to get all kinds of pressure on the QB, it won't matter what gimmicky formation they try to operate out of.

I think we over estimated FSU’s oline the first half.
We gave frenchy to much credit that he would have enough time to expose the middle and leave run lanes open for the rb’s. That middle of the field that gave us fits last year against the usual spread teams with a bunch of salad dressing to confuse us. I think he held back our dudes a bit and when there was nothing to lose they were let loose. Don’t think we get caught sleeping again.

Road night game after barely beating our biggest rivalry, before bye week = trap game. I'd be thrilled with another 1 point win... Just Win Baby!

Advertisement
Info re their team in the Charlottesville paper....... daily progress.com

:neonu::stormwarningflag-sm:

Advertisement
No more score predictions guys, were not that good at it....

No kidding; haven't any of you seen enough after the ridiculous predictions of rolling LSU and FSU. Please stop w the 20+ point predictions.

On the road, week after rivalry game comeback and ACC refs in the Carolinas/VA. We'll be fortunate to come away with a W.

Advertisement
They are 3-2 and haven’t beaten anyone. They’ve lost to a good NC st team and Indiana. I think we’re giving them too much credit. I understand after the FSU game. We did really dominate FSU everywhere except the score. We’d beat them soundly if we played again. This also isn’t a rivalry game so they won’t be playing way above their talent level. Only way this is close if we let them hang around and give them hope. We’ve done it before so Vegas is betting on it. This is a different team with Kosi at QB. We win by 14+

Agreed. The relative smallish line here is a Vegas/bettor overreaction to us not covering the monster line against FSU.

Line actually opened at 7.5 to 8 and has already moved to 6.0. Early money clearly believes Miami may be in for a tough one this weekend.

I think we win, but I don't see us blowing them out by any means.
We always have trouble beating these drunken a-holes. Better be ready for a dogfight. This game cannot be left in control of ACC refs.

Their OC owns Diaz.

What are you talking about? Virginia scored 14 points and had under 300 yards of offense in 2016 in Charlottesville. Last year we were flat as a board coming off the Notre Dame game and slept walked through the first half. Defense gave up 102 yards in the second half. Virginia scored on a very short field on their first drive of the second half.

Advertisement
Back