5-star RB Lingard commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Y'all dudes are so insecure mane.... question any recruit on anything and here come the captain save a croots

dude is a 5 star and most likely will be a beast I'm happy to have him doesn't mean We can't question his tape

It isn't a matter of questioning his skills. It's a matter that posters, such as yourself, are suspiciously negative about nearly everything Miami Football related. I'm not even certain why you post here anymore. The schtick is getting mad old. I don't believe you're a fan. That's not a knock, just my opinion.

Your entitled to your opinion... just like I am....IMO your post proves that we have some weak minded insecure Cane fans up in here that only want to focus on the positives of everything Cane related and not the non bias raw truth .. you want sunshine pumped up your *** about every croot.. same mind set that says every committed croot is a beast and soon as he decommits he's trash... i speak the truth committed or not...if u can't take my "schtick" then ignore me.

So I'm insecure because I want to celebrate the commitment of an elite recruit? Sure, bro. Clearly you have reading comprehension issues because you didn't understand the point to my previous post. There is nothing wrong with critiquing coaches, players, etc., you on the other hand, clearly get joy from being that guy. That guy that see's a dime but says she's "aight." That guy that diminishes the value of a 5 star recruit. Talk about insecurity. Don't worry, i'll ignore you moving forward.

your right.... I'm gonna point out that that dime has some ugly toes..... but I'm still gonna smash And show her off to everyone

Weird.. I don't remember hating on these elite recruits you say I have ..(except mark Walton )

All I've done is tell you which SEC croots who were not gonna get.. and rub it in your face when it doesn't happen...not finding joy... trying to school you boys... did the same thing to my pup when he peed on the floor.. rubbed his nose in the **** and now he only pees outside... he learned

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;Ej3DMxy0-XM]https://youtu.be/Ej3DMxy0-XM[/video]

Lets keep it real...

Lingard is "good", but he's no Gus I'll tell you that...

[video=youtube_share;Ej3DMxy0-XM]https://youtu.be/Ej3DMxy0-XM[/video]

Lets keep it real...

Lingard is "good", but he's no Gus I'll tell you that...

lol liberty u Need to stop .. don't act like our boy Austin didn't come on here and tell you Gus was the best running back on the team before he injury!!

In all seriousness in his videos I thought he looked slow and ran standing straight up. Like a James Wilder Jr type.

I think it's based of his potential...but your right that tape is Not overly impressive, mufuggas are straight lying to themselves ... does feel really good to get the top running back in the state though
Who would you prefer?

Have no idea... only running backs I've seen are in Dade and broward county... there's a reason he's the best in the state... but I'm not gonna sit up here and lie to you hat I was wow' d by that tape... I agree that I can't make a good comparison untill I see his senior film... I'm just comparing him to the last 5 star running back we had.... but I like him over any running back I've seen this year live.. but Robert burns sophomore tape was better then lingards junior tape...tell me I'm lying liberty

I like Anthony McFarland's tape better if you ask me. I wonder about Lindgards competition.

Lindgard has great feet, vision and explosion to the hole.

He runs high and doesn't have elite break away speed or size.

I like him as a change of pace back but I don't think he's the workhorse that we need to replace Walton.

Christ

Advertisement
Y'all dudes are so insecure mane.... question any recruit on anything and here come the captain save a croots

dude is a 5 star and most likely will be a beast I'm happy to have him doesn't mean We can't question his tape

It isn't a matter of questioning his skills. It's a matter that posters, such as yourself, are suspiciously negative about nearly everything Miami Football related. I'm not even certain why you post here anymore. The schtick is getting mad old. I don't believe you're a fan. That's not a knock, just my opinion.

Your entitled to your opinion... just like I am....IMO your post proves that we have some weak minded insecure Cane fans up in here that only want to focus on the positives of everything Cane related and not the non bias raw truth .. you want sunshine pumped up your *** about every croot.. same mind set that says every committed croot is a beast and soon as he decommits he's trash... i speak the truth committed or not...if u can't take my "schtick" then ignore me.

So I'm insecure because I want to celebrate the commitment of an elite recruit? Sure, bro. Clearly you have reading comprehension issues because you didn't understand the point to my previous post. There is nothing wrong with critiquing coaches, players, etc., you on the other hand, clearly get joy from being that guy. That guy that see's a dime but says she's "aight." That guy that diminishes the value of a 5 star recruit. Talk about insecurity. Don't worry, i'll ignore you moving forward.

BleakVern gets testy when he's hungry. He'll feel better when he eats another Seminole dic ..err, I mean Snickers

Advertisement
I think it's based of his potential...but your right that tape is Not overly impressive, mufuggas are straight lying to themselves ... does feel really good to get the top running back in the state though
Who would you prefer?

Have no idea... only running backs I've seen are in Dade and broward county... there's a reason he's the best in the state... but I'm not gonna sit up here and lie to you hat I was wow' d by that tape... I agree that I can't make a good comparison untill I see his senior film... I'm just comparing him to the last 5 star running back we had.... but I like him over any running back I've seen this year live.. but Robert burns sophomore tape was better then lingards junior tape...tell me I'm lying liberty

I like Anthony McFarland's tape better if you ask me. I wonder about Lindgards competition.

I like him as a change of pace back but I don't think he's the workhorse that we need to replace Walton.

Christ

Would probably make a good running back although Moses would probably be better.

In all seriousness in his videos I thought he looked slow and ran standing straight up. Like a James Wilder Jr type.

Who would you prefer?

I think his stride makes it look like he is slower than he is, he breaks away from people routinely in his videos. Now he doesn't have Dalvin Cook breakaway speed, but who does? Also he is gonna enter college way bigger than Walton, so I dont understand the statement that he can't be a workhorse. The combination of speed, feet/balance, and vision is elite. Since we bring Walton up lets compare. He is bigger, faster and has better vision than Walton. He sheds contact and his balance and ability to stay on his feet really standout.

Also regarding McFarland, that one stung, I thought the kid was a star in the making.

Haven't checked on this thread in a while.

Jesus Christ...

Yup. Always seems to be the theme with some of our posters as it relates to elite players:

If he commits here: We nit pick every little thing about him and consider him overrated.

If he commits somewhere else: This staff's a failure, this kid will come back and destroy us blah blah blah

Kid's not even a finished product and is considered the best RB in the state, if not the nation.

Kid is faster than Dalvin Cook, He is good. He is a 5 star, be happy. The trolls can suck it.

Advertisement
Really hard to believe what this thread has de-evolved to.

At the same time, it shows who the gator and nole moles are on CIS.

When the great news of the commitment was announced, the usual trolls were conspicuous by their absence. They never show when it's good news. They don't post. Everyone is happy except for them. So they don't post. Then wait until later that day or the next day, and they come out of the woodwork, taking a dump on the recruit happiness, nitpicking, pointing out all the negative aspects which don't even exist.

[video=youtube_share;tkcu38-nL-8]https://youtu.be/tkcu38-nL-8[/video]

But according to [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION], he wasn't making guys miss in his film, and others say he doesn't look that fast. Who exactly am I watching run the ball in these clips then? Can't possibly be Lorenzo Lingard.

And please stop using this video where he gets tackled by a kicker as evidence that he's some transcendent talent like Duke or Dalvin. Like JHall said, his senior tape should be better but this little bit of tape here isn't overwhelming. Mute the rap music and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Are you insane? All he did was break long touchdown runs

What a weak *** troll attempt. Your Dad will not be pleased with your effort.

Who would you prefer?

Lol i ain't liberty but you are sure as **** lying cuz burns looks slow as **** in his sophomore tape. Literally quit watching tape if you find burns' sophomore highlights more impressive than Lingard junior year. Gus Edwards is still a stud right? GTFOH with your troll shtick and bs antics

Advertisement

Who would you prefer?

Lol i ain't liberty but you are sure as **** lying cuz burns looks slow as **** in his sophomore tape. Literally quit watching tape if you find burns' sophomore highlights more impressive than Lingard junior year. Gus Edwards is still a stud right? GTFOH with your troll shtick and bs antics

He's a troll and I'm a big lingard fan. He's elite imo. But to correct you on another point Robert burns does not look slow as **** in his sophmore tape

Who would you prefer?

Stop bashing our recruits.. and boy you crazy. and yea LL is faster then Burns..But burns first 2 runs on this highlight tape the first one against Booker T..Were simply 5 star highlights and amazing....

[video=youtube;rITHJGpvPXo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rITHJGpvPXo[/video]

LMAO yall letting vernnole rattle yall, come on he should have lost yall when he said lingard was slow and burns is faster LMAO dude be talking out his a$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back