5-star RB Lingard commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;tkcu38-nL-8]https://youtu.be/tkcu38-nL-8[/video]

Lingard reminds me of Gus Edwards

What a weak *** troll attempt. Your Dad will not be pleased with your effort.

In all seriousness in his videos I thought he looked slow and ran standing straight up. Like a James Wilder Jr type.

And here I thought your trolling in the WEZ was weak...the stuff here is laughable. You should ask [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION] to mentor you.

What a weak *** troll attempt. Your Dad will not be pleased with your effort.

In all seriousness in his videos I thought he looked slow and ran standing straight up. Like a James Wilder Jr type.

I think it's based of his potential...but your right that tape is Not overly impressive, mufuggas are straight lying to themselves ... does feel really good to get the top running back in the state though
Who would you prefer?

Have no idea... only running backs I've seen are in Dade and broward county... there's a reason he's the best in the state... but I'm not gonna sit up here and lie to you hat I was wow' d by that tape... I agree that I can't make a good comparison untill I see his senior film... I'm just comparing him to the last 5 star running back we had.... but I like him over any running back I've seen this year live.. but Robert burns sophomore tape was better then lingards junior tape...tell me I'm lying liberty

I usually defend u, but you're going all Simple Jack here.

Lingawww had 130 carries last season. Burns had that many if you add his carries for the last 3 seasons combined.

You can do better than this.

But according to [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION], he wasn't making guys miss in his film, and others say he doesn't look that fast. Who exactly am I watching run the ball in these clips then? Can't possibly be Lorenzo Lingard.

Last edited:
[video=youtube_share;egahq0Br9XE]https://youtu.be/egahq0Br9XE[/video]

Advertisement
If you had to compare him to someone, who would it be?

He has a pretty unique running style. Maybe Darren McFadden?
He reminds me of Edgerrin James, not as built as him, but I think he's a very similar runner with the perfect trio of Balance, Power & Speed.

I'll agree with you on that one Hometeam, he's more slender than EJ when he came in but this kid should hit 215 before he leaves college. That weight combined with his natural strengths as a runner should make him a Day 1 pick...
^^^^ This!

Lingard is everything you want in a back. Kid burst through the hole and doesn't lose any speed when he makes a cut. McFadden comparison seems the best.

The talk of him shutting things down is your typical stuff after committing. We all know we're going have to battle for him but hopefully this kid as sort of the Donaldson recruitment, quiet no real games does a couple visits then knows where he wants to go.

Advertisement
11.4 yds per carry...

Yep...apparently that's not good enough for some of these dudes.

Crazy part is that the kid is only 16. Imagine if he was 18 like the mojirty of these kids... Wtf would his average be 15 yds per? Kid is gonna be a legit freak by his sophomore year here.

"Gus Edwards"..lol, ******* trolls have zero shame

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please don't confuse this kid with the likes of BJ Mendelson or some other Gayturd facquit with a turncoat father.

This is a kid whose commitment is going to stick. He's already got his 2020 cousin on board and wants to start calling others. He's Deejay Dallas, not Frying Bedwards.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

But according to [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION], he wasn't making guys miss in his film, and others say he doesn't look that fast. Who exactly am I watching run the ball in these clips then? Can't possibly be Lorenzo Lingard.

Find where I said that please

You say so much dumb **** that it's difficult to track

Thought so

Please don't confuse this kid with the likes of BJ Mendelson or some other Gayturd facquit with a turncoat father.

This is a kid whose commitment is going to stick. He's already got his 2020 cousin on board and wants to start calling others. He's Deejay Dallas, not Frying Bedwards.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
LOVE this. Anthony McFarland who?!?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

And please stop using this video where he gets tackled by a kicker as evidence that he's some transcendent talent like Duke or Dalvin. Like JHall said, his senior tape should be better but this little bit of tape here isn't overwhelming. Mute the rap music and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back