5-star RB Lingard commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Read this slowly.

Duke Johnsons Junior tape was pretty good. It was nowhere near his senior film. Dukes senior film was legendary and a huge leap from his junior year.

Stop looking at this kid is February of his junior year like Duke Johnson as a senior finished with his season.

I was worried the Gaytor and Semenholes trolls wouldn't show up.. but luckily they have arrived to tell us Lingard is slow.

Advertisement
Lingard reminds me of Gus Edwards

What a weak *** troll attempt. Your Dad will not be pleased with your effort.

In all seriousness in his videos I thought he looked slow and ran standing straight up. Like a James Wilder Jr type.

I think it's based of his potential...but your right that tape is Not overly impressive, mufuggas are straight lying to themselves ... does feel really good to get the top running back in the state though

GjHFEkP.gif

Advertisement

In all seriousness in his videos I thought he looked slow and ran standing straight up. Like a James Wilder Jr type.

I think it's based of his potential...but your right that tape is Not overly impressive, mufuggas are straight lying to themselves ... does feel really good to get the top running back in the state though
Who would you prefer?

Have no idea... only running backs I've seen are in Dade and broward county... there's a reason he's the best in the state... but I'm not gonna sit up here and lie to you hat I was wow' d by that tape... I agree that I can't make a good comparison untill I see his senior film... I'm just comparing him to the last 5 star running back we had.... but I like him over any running back I've seen this year live.. but Robert burns sophomore tape was better then lingards junior tape...tell me I'm lying liberty

Read this slowly.

Duke Johnsons Junior tape was pretty good. It was nowhere near his senior film. Dukes senior film was legendary and a huge leap from his junior year.

Stop looking at this kid is February of his junior year like Duke Johnson as a senior finished with his season.

Duke's Sophomore film looked the best. His Junior year the team tried to save him for the state game, and his senior year they said "fck that we ain't losing"

Edit: I will add, that most of the "best" highlights of Duke's Senior year was in the playoffs...That's what makes them more impressive. I think his best game as a Norland Viking was the last 2 games he played with the uniform on.

-In the Quarter-Finals, Norland broke the 14 game home win streak Glades Central had against Dade/Broward teams in the playoffs.

-Against Palmetto in the Semi-Finals, Norland was down 20-0 and Duke ended up rushing for 375 yards (4th most single game rushing yardage in dade county history) and 3 TD's to lead a comeback and a win.

-In the state finals, Duke had 266 All-Purpose Yards and 5 TD's (i think 2 were Kick off returns) in a blow out win.

Duke was absolutely amazing and clutch in every big game in high school.

Last edited:
I am not sure if some of you have a clue how to evaluate a tape. But there is nothing on that tape not to like. The only negative on that film is he could be stronger. And there's a huge difference between a junior and a senior in high school as far as strength goes. It'll be about 210 by sophomore year college. For god sakes he looks like Lamar Miller with more wiggle. If you don't like that you just need to go somewhere else.

Who would you prefer?

asian-girls.gif

Advertisement
Read this slowly.

Agreed that's a comparison I shouldn't have made and it's not fair too LL

So wait....I had Lingard on my list at #1 ....Did I fvck up?
No you didn't, just cats on here looking to nitpick as usual...

First they complain that we never get Bule-chip 5-star Elite caliber players, then we actually do get one they gotta tear'em down in order to justify their original claims.

Lingard is the best Back in the state & among the top 3-5 in the Nation, with offers from every major program in America.

He visited Bama, Oh St, Clemson, FSU, UF & Auburn last year, and those were all visits he took after coming to Miami for Paradise & he still chose us.

All anyone one has to do is look at his offer sheet, it's pretty clear how he's viewed Nationally, but I guess that just means all those major D1 programs weren't impressed with his film either & they got it wrong, but for some strange reason decided to offer him anyway.

I wonder if he would've announced his commitment to Clemson or Bama if those teams would've accepted his commitment, hmmm?????
LOL smh...

Some of our fans just like to do that, why exactly Idk, but they just really really enjoy when things aren't going good for us...
And when things are going good, they gotta make sure they put a stop to it as soon as possible! Lol

Yep. So sad and pathetic, if would've commited to one of them, there would be a 200 page thread screaming to fire everyone and how the staff can't recruit. All while proclaiming he's a surefire 5* best in the country, day 1 starter and eventual 1st round pick.

Advertisement

Who would you prefer?

Have no idea... only running backs I've seen are in Dade and broward county... there's a reason he's the best in the state... but I'm not gonna sit up here and lie to you hat I was wow' d by that tape... I agree that I can't make a good comparison untill I see his senior film... I'm just comparing him to the last 5 star running back we had.... but I like him over any running back I've seen this year live.. but Robert burns sophomore tape was better then lingards junior tape...tell me I'm lying liberty
I don't see what's so bad with Lingard's tape... The kid rushed for 23TD's & had 1500yds on the season.

He's the best back in the State & among the top 5 in the Nation...

He visited Bama, Oh St, FSU, Clemson, Auburn & UF last year and that was after he came to Miami for Paradise and he still chose us.

People say we never get Blue-chip 5-star Elite talent, then when we do get one you start nitpicking... So what's the problem?

You tryna tell me every Major D1 program in the country got it wrong on their evaluation & wasn't impressed by his tape but still offered him anyway?

Come on vern, I know you know better than that fam lol...

When he gets through the back and he goes into his track gait, thing of beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back