5-star RB Lingard commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
LMAO yall letting vernnole rattle yall, come on he should have lost yall when he said lingard was slow and burns is faster LMAO dude be talking out his a$$

He did thats when i snapped actually at that precise statement

Still waiting for you to quote where i said Burns was faster then LIngard

You didn't say he was faster, but you did say Burns' sophomore tape was better than Lingard's junior tape, which is just ******* ludicrous. I mean honestly I can respect trying to keep it real about recruiting, not being a homer, etc, but I'm not sure what it is you're trying to accomplish in this thread. If it's losing any credibility you had left, you're well on your way.

Thank you for correcting these fake got porsters on here...You think I care about internet credibility? And yes that 2:32 highlight tape Burns first 2 runs were more impressive runs then anything on LIngards.....Lingards was impressive too but THe first two rims were elite he showed elite athleticism and burst and agility. I agreed that LIngard is faster. How quick yall forget the whole board was saying Burns would be a 5 star after his sophomore year...but now his highlight is not elite?? LOL this board is full of sheep I tell ya..BUrns gets hurt and now hes "Slow as ****" GTFO mane

Come on mane you know better LMAO, but i did mistype meant to say better not faster thats my mistake, but to base it off a kids sophomore tape that was three minutes long is ludicrous

Last edited:
I don't understand why posters get all upset if someone says they don't see Lingard as the next great thing. It's just an observation based on what they see in someone's highlights.

Wasn't cooper a 5 star? Dude was the definition of average. And I'm not saying that Lingard is average just slashing that 5 stars don't mean a guarantee superstar.

Advertisement
I don't understand why posters get all upset if someone says they don't see Lingard as the next great thing. It's just an observation based on what they see in someone's highlights.

Wasn't cooper a 5 star? Dude was the definition of average. And I'm not saying that Lingard is average just slashing that 5 stars don't mean a guarantee superstar.

You talking Graig Cooper I'm assuming here

Ignore the West Virginia fan, this guy ***** his dad.

Advertisement
Lingard must be watching my videos

Diversity diversity diversity

https://youtu.be/TkLe-00TKaM

Kid seems very genuine and down to earth. Too often you listen to these kids do interviews and they repeat the same tired, recruit-speak you hear in every other interview and it leaves me wondering whether or not the kid really did put the proper amount of thought into making his decision. I don't get that same uneasy feeling with this kid

Last edited:
We got 89 time national championship coaches that are begging him to come and yet we still get FSU trolls on here taking shots at a Miami commit.

lol. We back.

Of course, these same FSU trolls would be the FIRST ONES on the lynching line talking all kinds of trash against Miami if Lingard committed to OSU.

Das how the game works: If Miami gets a 5 star kid, the kid aint all that, he overrated. If that same kid goes elsewhere, Miami ***ked up, Richt can't close, we just lost out on the next Adrian Peterson, blah blah blah.

Some of you would complain if you won the Lotto! Geez, grow a pair and accept the fact we landed a STUD!

Some people just can't have nice things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Craig :11263324214_66c20be

keep this ish to yourself

Advertisement
You'd think James Cook committed instead of Lingard.

Gus Edwards, James Wilder Jr., Robert Burns...you'll cowards need to step your troll games up.

F- for HighYellaVern, MicaJones, and HarryCaryisWOAT.

A+ for rokulika.

11.4 yards per carry an 8A ball. I can see why he'd have doubters... Sheesh.

Horrible comparison. Linguard is faster than coop ever thought of being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back