5-star RB Lingard commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
LMAO yall letting vernnole rattle yall, come on he should have lost yall when he said lingard was slow and burns is faster LMAO dude be talking out his a$$

Where did I say that that Lingard was slow and Burns is faster?? Ill be waiting for that quote

Advertisement
Your mamma doesn't have elite breakaway speed.

Verified HS Track Times.....

Lorenzo Lingard 10.80 100 meter (personal best)
Dalvin Cook 11.18 100 meter (personal best)
Lamar Miller 10.56 100 meter (personal best)
Cam Akers 11.74 100 meter (personal best)
Whoopi McFartland 11.39 100 meter (personal best)
Robert Burns 11.12 100 meter (personal best)
Duke Johnson 10.62 100 meter (personal best)
Travis Homer 11.5 100 meter (personal best)

Suck it.

I think it's based of his potential...but your right that tape is Not overly impressive, mufuggas are straight lying to themselves ... does feel really good to get the top running back in the state though
Who would you prefer?

Have no idea... only running backs I've seen are in Dade and broward county... there's a reason he's the best in the state... but I'm not gonna sit up here and lie to you hat I was wow' d by that tape... I agree that I can't make a good comparison untill I see his senior film... I'm just comparing him to the last 5 star running back we had.... but I like him over any running back I've seen this year live.. but Robert burns sophomore tape was better then lingards junior tape...tell me I'm lying liberty

I like Anthony McFarland's tape better if you ask me. I wonder about Lindgards competition.

Lindgard has great feet, vision and explosion to the hole.

He runs high and doesn't have elite break away speed or size.

I like him as a change of pace back but I don't think he's the workhorse that we need to replace Walton.

Like's McFarland's competition in the DMV compared to Lingard who plays in Central Florida.

Now I know you're trippin.

I think it's based of his potential...but your right that tape is Not overly impressive, mufuggas are straight lying to themselves ... does feel really good to get the top running back in the state though
Who would you prefer?

Have no idea... only running backs I've seen are in Dade and broward county... there's a reason he's the best in the state... but I'm not gonna sit up here and lie to you hat I was wow' d by that tape... I agree that I can't make a good comparison untill I see his senior film... I'm just comparing him to the last 5 star running back we had.... but I like him over any running back I've seen this year live.. but Robert burns sophomore tape was better then lingards junior tape...tell me I'm lying liberty

Lol i ain't liberty but you are sure as **** lying cuz burns looks slow as **** in his sophomore tape. Literally quit watching tape if you find burns' sophomore highlights more impressive than Lingard junior year. Gus Edwards is still a stud right? GTFOH with your troll shtick and bs antics

Stop bashing our recruits.. and boy you crazy. and yea LL is faster then Burns..But burns first 2 runs on this highlight tape the first one against Booker T..Were simply 5 star highlights and amazing....

[video=youtube;rITHJGpvPXo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rITHJGpvPXo[/video]

If you think he looks fast on either of those two runs then i just cant help you. Im not saying he isnt talented he just doesnt look fast there especially in comparison to Lingard. Im not saying Lingard is the next coming or anything like that but youre clowning around if you are saying burns looks faster than Lingard.

Advertisement
LMAO yall letting vernnole rattle yall, come on he should have lost yall when he said lingard was slow and burns is faster LMAO dude be talking out his a$$

He did thats when i snapped actually at that precise statement
Burns is definitely fast in fact burns ran an a 4.53 40 yard dash at the Nike opening camp in Miami... that's fast for a 5'11 210 back..
He out ran btw defense on the first play... and looked very fast at the run that starts at 1:00

Dalvin Cook has a faster first step than Lo. But line them up at one end of a football field and Lo reaches the other end first.

Also Burns isn't slow. U need to give up if U think that. Burns has very good top end and near elite explosion through the hole. The ONLY knock on Burns is his durability, which is a pretty big concern.

Still waiting for you to quote where i said Burns was faster then LIngard

You didn't say he was faster, but you did say Burns' sophomore tape was better than Lingard's junior tape, which is just ******* ludicrous. He showed a lot of potential, but he's not on Lingard's level.

I mean honestly I can respect trying to keep it real about recruiting, not being a homer, etc, but I'm not sure what it is you're trying to accomplish in this thread. If it's losing any credibility you had left, you're well on your way.

Advertisement
Didn't realize homer's PR is 11.5. His 100m and 200m numbers from HS were very pedestrian yet people still cling on to the mythical SPARQ numbers. Nice athlete but soon to be surpassed on the depth chart, imo

Didn't realize homer's PR is 11.5. His 100m and 200m numbers from HS were very pedestrian yet people still cling on to the mythical SPARQ numbers. Nice athlete but soon to be surpassed on the depth chart, imo

He's an elite athlete though. 4.48 40 spark rating over 120 score too. He's a good football player

Last edited:

You didn't say he was faster, but you did say Burns' sophomore tape was better than Lingard's junior tape, which is just ******* ludicrous. I mean honestly I can respect trying to keep it real about recruiting, not being a homer, etc, but I'm not sure what it is you're trying to accomplish in this thread. If it's losing any credibility you had left, you're well on your way.

Thank you for correcting these fake got porsters on here...You think I care about internet credibility? And yes that 2:32 highlight tape Burns first 2 runs were more impressive runs then anything on LIngards.....Lingards was impressive too but THe first two rims were elite he showed elite athleticism and burst and agility. I agreed that LIngard is faster. How quick yall forget the whole board was saying Burns would be a 5 star after his sophomore year...but now his highlight is not elite?? LOL this board is full of sheep I tell ya..BUrns gets hurt and now hes "Slow as ****" GTFO mane

He's an elite athlete though. 4.48 40 spark rating over 120 too. He's a good football player

If you look at the SPARQ events, the whole thing is just an explosiveness test. So when you look at Homer and how he graded out you say, wow, he's an explosive and probably a very fast twitch guy. Of course there are many other factors into being a good football player.

Advertisement

You didn't say he was faster, but you did say Burns' sophomore tape was better than Lingard's junior tape, which is just ******* ludicrous. I mean honestly I can respect trying to keep it real about recruiting, not being a homer, etc, but I'm not sure what it is you're trying to accomplish in this thread. If it's losing any credibility you had left, you're well on your way.

Thank you for correcting these fake got porsters on here...You think I care about internet credibility? And yes that 2:32 highlight tape Burns first 2 runs were more impressive runs then anything on LIngards.....Lingards was impressive too but THe first two rims were elite he showed elite athleticism and burst and agility. I agreed that LIngard is faster. How quick yall forget the whole board was saying Burns would be a 5 star after his sophomore year...but now his highlight is not elite?? LOL this board is full of sheep I tell ya..BUrns gets hurt and now hes "Slow as ****" GTFO mane

I definitely don't think he's slow. Like I said, I think he has huge potential if he can get/stay healthy, but that's looking like a pretty **** big if at this point. Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree about those two plays, because Lingard had equally elite runs, while producing more of them and staying healthy. Again, 11 ypc, around 1500 yards as a 16 y/o HS junior. As long as Lingard stays healthy, I think his senior year will remove any and all doubt.

Y'all dudes are so insecure mane.... question any recruit on anything and here come the captain save a croots

dude is a 5 star and most likely will be a beast I'm happy to have him doesn't mean We can't question his tape

It isn't a matter of questioning his skills. It's a matter that posters, such as yourself, are suspiciously negative about nearly everything Miami Football related. I'm not even certain why you post here anymore. The schtick is getting mad old. I don't believe you're a fan. That's not a knock, just my opinion.

Vern shook as fuh that his Noles about to become our b.itches again

He'll be on the bench if he keeps getting caught from behind on those 200m runs during games.

Advertisement

Lol

These Nole trolls sound as dumb as you'd expect talking about what they see on tape. You're looking at highlight films, not game tape. Stop confusing the 2. I've seen 2 stars with some of the nicest highlight films ever. Again, y'all sound ridiculous. Lingaard is elite. There's a reason he averages the YPC that he does. And LOL at anyone saying he doesn't have great top end speed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

How could I be projecting if I completely disagree with you? Overrated is overrated. You're questioning his ranking as the #2 RB, so I would love to know who you'd have above him and why. Only guy I could agree with on is Zamir White. He's better than Davis or Curry easily, who are the two guys everyone loves to rave about on here.

See, I don't see the giant gap in talent between Lingard and Davis. The thing Lingard has over most are his size/speed ratio imo, but what I see on film doesn't stand apart in any big way from Davis.

Why do you think Lingard averages almost double the YPC of Davis? I'd guess Davis gets stuffed far more often considering they both have a lot of long runs in their tapes.

Both are fantastic talents. Your premise that to be deemed a 5 star or top 20 player it means you should be without flaws is utterly ridiculous and is the most flawed thing in this thread. Every 5 star has their flaws.

Lingard has the edge over Davis in top-end speed but not much else imo. Those long runs of his are probably the reason for his big ypc compared with Davis. He's simply faster once he gets going while Davis makes more guys miss. Cook is just as good also imo.

[MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION] you clearly implied it here, and don't even try to spin it as if you didn't. He makes PLENTY of dudes miss in his tapes, and Davis is certainly not on Lingard's level. Pretty sure you're just subtly trolling at this point though, because even vern admitted Davis isn't on his level while giving backhanded compliments.

Also, if you don't understand angles in football, then I'm not sure I can help you out here. He's proven he's fast, makes plenty of guys look stupid. Even if you think his "tape is underwhelming" (with which pretty much everyone in the country disagrees), he produced plenty. Averaged over 11 yards per carry and 1500 yards as a 16 year old HS kid. Please reply with something of substance as opposed to buzzwords such as "overrated" and "underwhelming."

No. You invented that I implied anything other than Davis looks more shifty than Lingard to me. Everything else you wrote are things I already know about Lingard. He's a **** good prospect.

See, I don't see the giant gap in talent between Lingard and Davis. The thing Lingard has over most are his size/speed ratio imo, but what I see on film doesn't stand apart in any big way from Davis.

Why do you think Lingard averages almost double the YPC of Davis? I'd guess Davis gets stuffed far more often considering they both have a lot of long runs in their tapes.

Both are fantastic talents. Your premise that to be deemed a 5 star or top 20 player it means you should be without flaws is utterly ridiculous and is the most flawed thing in this thread. Every 5 star has their flaws.

Lingard has the edge over Davis in top-end speed but not much else imo. Those long runs of his are probably the reason for his big ypc compared with Davis. He's simply faster once he gets going while Davis makes more guys miss. Cook is just as good also imo.

[MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION] you clearly implied it here, and don't even try to spin it as if you didn't. He makes PLENTY of dudes miss in his tapes, and Davis is certainly not on Lingard's level. Pretty sure you're just subtly trolling at this point though, because even vern admitted Davis isn't on his level while giving backhanded compliments.

Also, if you don't understand angles in football, then I'm not sure I can help you out here. He's proven he's fast, makes plenty of guys look stupid. Even if you think his "tape is underwhelming" (with which pretty much everyone in the country disagrees), he produced plenty. Averaged over 11 yards per carry and 1500 yards as a 16 year old HS kid. Please reply with something of substance as opposed to buzzwords such as "overrated" and "underwhelming."

No. You invented that I implied anything other than Davis looks more shifty than Lingard to me. Everything else you wrote are things I already know about Lingard. He's a **** good prospect.

LOL I didn't invent **** and you know it. Maybe you should simply choose your words more carefully if that's not what you meant. Regardless, you look like a troll because Lingard is making guys miss on **** near every play in that five minute highlight film. He's not "overrated" and his film sure as **** isn't "underwhelming," but carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back