5-star RB Lingard commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Please don't confuse this kid with the likes of BJ Mendelson or some other Gayturd facquit with a turncoat father.

This is a kid whose commitment is going to stick. He's already got his 2020 cousin on board and wants to start calling others. He's Deejay Dallas, not Frying Bedwards.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
LOVE this. Anthony McFarland who?!?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Never heard of him, you mean Cumonme Mcfartland?

Advertisement
Please don't confuse this kid with the likes of BJ Mendelson or some other Gayturd facquit with a turncoat father.

This is a kid whose commitment is going to stick. He's already got his 2020 cousin on board and wants to start calling others. He's Deejay Dallas, not Frying Bedwards.

LOVE this. Anthony McFarland who?!?!

Never heard of him, you mean Cumonme Mcfartland?

LOL exactly

Advertisement
Here come the cvnts!!!!!

"Oh girrrrrrlllllll!!! He ok but he ain't all that." You sound like some baby mommas.

YOU WOULD KNOW
I know you're a bytch who was crying and shaking and begging the board for prayers during a thunderstorm a couple months ago. I know that about you, shook fvckboy.
I remember that. I even wished him well....Only to disappointingly learn now that he holds vile contempt in his heart for the Living Legend. Next time a storm comes i assume you'll be advising him to open a door or window and stand near the roof?

Advertisement
Y'all dudes are so insecure mane.... question any recruit on anything and here come the captain save a croots

dude is a 5 star and most likely will be a beast I'm happy to have him doesn't mean We can't question his tape

Y'all dudes are so insecure mane.... question any recruit on anything and here come the captain save a croots

dude is a 5 star and most likely will be a beast I'm happy to have him doesn't mean We can't question his tape
Get Shavar Manuel to Miami bruh.

Advertisement
I was worried the Gaytor and Semenholes trolls wouldn't show up.. but luckily they have arrived to tell us Lingard is slow.

Correct.

The Seminole and gator trolls are here to tell us he's overrated, slow, runs straight up, doesn't have good vision and sense of direction.

Now I know for sure our class ambassador has "can't miss" written all over him, because the **** and semenhole trolls have come out of the woodwork.

It isn't a matter of questioning his skills. It's a matter that posters, such as yourself, are suspiciously negative about nearly everything Miami Football related. I'm not even certain why you post here anymore. The schtick is getting mad old. I don't believe you're a fan. That's not a knock, just my opinion.

a tad overrated...slightly overrated

stop projecting and making it seem like I said the kid sucks

How could I be projecting if I completely disagree with you? Overrated is overrated. You're questioning his ranking as the #2 RB, so I would love to know who you'd have above him and why. Only guy I could agree with on is Zamir White. He's better than Davis or Curry easily, who are the two guys everyone loves to rave about on here.

See, I don't see the giant gap in talent between Lingard and Davis. The thing Lingard has over most are his size/speed ratio imo, but what I see on film doesn't stand apart in any big way from Davis.

Why do you think Lingard averages almost double the YPC of Davis? I'd guess Davis gets stuffed far more often considering they both have a lot of long runs in their tapes.

Both are fantastic talents. Your premise that to be deemed a 5 star or top 20 player it means you should be without flaws is utterly ridiculous and is the most flawed thing in this thread. Every 5 star has their flaws.

Lingard has the edge over Davis in top-end speed but not much else imo. Those long runs of his are probably the reason for his big ypc compared with Davis. He's simply faster once he gets going while Davis makes more guys miss. Cook is just as good also imo.

[MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION] you clearly implied it here, and don't even try to spin it as if you didn't. He makes PLENTY of dudes miss in his tapes, and Davis is certainly not on Lingard's level. Pretty sure you're just subtly trolling at this point though, because even vern admitted Davis isn't on his level while giving backhanded compliments.

Also, if you don't understand angles in football, then I'm not sure I can help you out here. He's proven he's fast, makes plenty of guys look stupid. Even if you think his "tape is underwhelming" (with which pretty much everyone in the country disagrees), he produced plenty. Averaged over 11 yards per carry and 1500 yards as a 16 year old HS kid. Please reply with something of substance as opposed to buzzwords such as "overrated" and "underwhelming."

Last edited:
Advertisement

It isn't a matter of questioning his skills. It's a matter that posters, such as yourself, are suspiciously negative about nearly everything Miami Football related. I'm not even certain why you post here anymore. The schtick is getting mad old. I don't believe you're a fan. That's not a knock, just my opinion.

Your entitled to your opinion... just like I am....IMO your post proves that we have some weak minded insecure Cane fans up in here that only want to focus on the positives of everything Cane related and not the non bias raw truth .. you want sunshine pumped up your *** about every croot.. Your the same dude that says every committed croot is a beast and soon as he decommits he's trash and points out every weak point in his game after the fact, that's some ho **** to me....speak up on how U feel in the beginning doesn't make u any less of a Cane fan.. I speak the truth committed or not...if u can't take my "schtick" then ignore me.

Last edited:
What a weak *** troll attempt. Your Dad will not be pleased with your effort.

In all seriousness in his videos I thought he looked slow and ran standing straight up. Like a James Wilder Jr type.

I think it's based of his potential...but your right that tape is Not overly impressive, mufuggas are straight lying to themselves ... does feel really good to get the top running back in the state though
Who would you prefer?

Have no idea... only running backs I've seen are in Dade and broward county... there's a reason he's the best in the state... but I'm not gonna sit up here and lie to you hat I was wow' d by that tape... I agree that I can't make a good comparison untill I see his senior film... I'm just comparing him to the last 5 star running back we had.... but I like him over any running back I've seen this year live.. but Robert burns sophomore tape was better then lingards junior tape...tell me I'm lying liberty

I like Anthony McFarland's tape better if you ask me. I wonder about Lindgards competition.

Lindgard has great feet, vision and explosion to the hole.

He runs high and doesn't have elite break away speed or size.

I like him as a change of pace back but I don't think he's the workhorse that we need to replace Walton.

Your entitled to your opinion... just like I am....IMO your post proves that we have some weak minded insecure Cane fans up in here that only want to focus on the positives of everything Cane related and not the non bias raw truth .. you want sunshine pumped up your *** about every croot.. same mind set that says every committed croot is a beast and soon as he decommits he's trash... i speak the truth committed or not...if u can't take my "schtick" then ignore me.

So I'm insecure because I want to celebrate the commitment of an elite recruit? Sure, bro. Clearly you have reading comprehension issues because you didn't understand the point to my previous post. There is nothing wrong with critiquing coaches, players, etc., you on the other hand, clearly get joy from being that guy. That guy that see's a dime but says she's "aight." That guy that diminishes the value of a 5 star recruit. Talk about insecurity. Don't worry, i'll ignore you moving forward.

Your mamma doesn't have elite breakaway speed.

Verified HS Track Times.....

Lorenzo Lingard 10.80 100 meter (personal best)
Dalvin Cook 11.18 100 meter (personal best)
Lamar Miller 10.56 100 meter (personal best)
Cam Akers 11.74 100 meter (personal best)
Whoopi McFartland 11.39 100 meter (personal best)
Robert Burns 11.12 100 meter (personal best)
Duke Johnson 10.62 100 meter (personal best)
Travis Homer 11.5 100 meter (personal best)

Suck it.

In all seriousness in his videos I thought he looked slow and ran standing straight up. Like a James Wilder Jr type.

I think it's based of his potential...but your right that tape is Not overly impressive, mufuggas are straight lying to themselves ... does feel really good to get the top running back in the state though
Who would you prefer?

Have no idea... only running backs I've seen are in Dade and broward county... there's a reason he's the best in the state... but I'm not gonna sit up here and lie to you hat I was wow' d by that tape... I agree that I can't make a good comparison untill I see his senior film... I'm just comparing him to the last 5 star running back we had.... but I like him over any running back I've seen this year live.. but Robert burns sophomore tape was better then lingards junior tape...tell me I'm lying liberty

I like Anthony McFarland's tape better if you ask me. I wonder about Lindgards competition.

Lindgard has great feet, vision and explosion to the hole.

He runs high and doesn't have elite break away speed or size.

I like him as a change of pace back but I don't think he's the workhorse that we need to replace Walton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back