5-Star LB Thomas: "Miami is in great shape for me"

Feel like he's trolling. If that interview is word for word, that dude chooses his words very carefully.

Advertisement
Feel like he's trolling. If that interview is word for word, that dude chooses his words very carefully.

He has repeatedly said he just wants to focus on football right now. I have no doubts he is having a little fun but I still think we get him in the end.

He has repeatedly said he just wants to focus on football right now. I have no doubts he is having a little fun but I still think we get him in the end.
He's not allowed to sign anywhere but Miami. The photoshop I've made for National Signing Day depends on this.

Pete you the man!!!!! This some great news!!!Chad Thomas let the rabbit out yesterday!!!!! Now this just really proves he all cane!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement

I will be shocked if he doesn't have a different leader every week when it's December. And I expect him to eliminate Miami at some point.

Advertisement
During his official visit at the end of the year, slickly take him into the edgerrin James meeting room witha projector showing Raising Canes: Home addition against BCC, he'll watch it and game over LOI signed already before signing day

Advertisement
Thomas is going to make us sweat it out.

Kirkland will commit to us before signing day.

It'll be like a Malcom Lewis/Tracy Howard situation.

I think Mama is the key.. especially if she's from another country.

is he a mama's boy. pete get the scoop.

Advertisement
Back