4th Quarter Program

My biggest worry about Coach Cristobal was that Miami could match his effort... yet here we are building an Army or warriors
Something that occurred to me is Cristobal is a freak of a recruiter. To think that only works when he's trying to recruit high school kids is missing the point that it has to help when he's hiring a staff and when he's getting the university to do what it needs to do to win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In all seriousness, I am ready to sign a Life Wallet deal.

There is no validity to the rumor that @JeddTheFisch has signed a deal with #LifeWallet. That rumor is categorically untrue. The source is wrong, because I am the source. He will not be signing a deal with #LifeWallet in the future either.

I just wanted to clear that up.

I'll see you in my Spaces tonight to discuss further.

Advertisement
Maybe that will sync in for Mallory with his run blocking
christmas vacation GIF

You can over come details with effort.
I know what coach is getting at and i dont disagree with the premise, but I'm gonna be that a-hole and say "eh not really." If there's a detail about your rep you're missing, you can't just go harder next rep and call it good. Fix the detail slowly until it becomes habit, then add the full effort once it's fixed. Otherwise you're just reinforcing wrong details.

It's semantics and I'm sure they're fixing details, but words matter coach lol. I'm now done being a prick and I'll show myself out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know what coach is getting at and i dont disagree with the prenise, but I'm gonna be that a-hole and say "eh not really." If there's a detail about your rep you're missing, you can't just go harder next rep and call it good. Fix the detail slowly until it becomes habit, then add the full effort once it's fixed. Otherwise you're just reinforcing wrong details.

It's semantics and I'm sure they're fixing details, but words matter coach lol. I'm now done being a prick and I'll show myself out.
You have excellent points here spot on

Advertisement
What did it say?

Edit: it popped up; thanks for sharing. I like that Gattis went right up to him afterwards & coached him vs saying “atta boy.”
For those confused by what's occuring, this is called COACHING... Let's see the difference for those of y'all that sayed that's not relevant and it's all on the kids for not producing & our talent level OBVIOUSLY was just too low to even compete in the mighty ACC COASTAL DIVISION...

I know what coach is getting at and i dont disagree with the premise, but I'm gonna be that a-hole and say "eh not really." If there's a detail about your rep you're missing, you can't just go harder next rep and call it good. Fix the detail slowly until it becomes habit, then add the full effort once it's fixed. Otherwise you're just reinforcing wrong details.

Agree. I like the energy and enthusiasm, but the phrase "we can overcome details with effort" would have me unemployed in a hurry. Missing some context I am sure, but seemed like a weird message.

Agree. I like the energy and enthusiasm, but the phrase "we can overcome details with effort" would have me unemployed in a hurry. Missing some context I am sure, but seemed like a weird message.
I think both of you are slightly off on this. If I saw and heard correctly Mallory made 2 mistakes in the coaches eyes.

There was a cone Mallory touched accidently (that was a detailed he missed). Coach also didn't think Mallory finished the drill hard enough.

I think coach was saying there is no excuse not to give your full effort at all times. Details understandably may be missed but can be corrected.

Advertisement
Back