4th Quarter Program

He got on the field before all those guys before he was injured excluding ladson.. Also dude is a plus athlete and hard worker..

He was getting real game reps as early as the Louisville game his true freshman year and he before TVD blew up that was HIS GUY.. What was his injury again, do you think it took him all the way out of any PT?
I think Redding had an injury with his foot if I recall

Advertisement
Redding always been a hard worker dude used to always post with Restrepo putting in work.. He got on field early his freshman season so he mustve flashed some talent with work ethic.. He was injured last year so he fell out of mind of canes fans but he was making noise early
Yup. Hope he breaks out. I truly want all of these young men to do well. Let’s get it!

I’m rooting for Redding, but I’m just looking at the WRs

Honestly forgot about him.
Depth chart at receiver isn't bad by any means but a couple injuries could always push guys like Daz & Redding into the forefront so that's why I don't wanna write them off yet. But it's definitely time for those guys to step up.

I’ve said it from day one Roberts was a dog. I’m a huge fan of the young man. I think he makes a significant jump this year with the new staff. DC is licking his chops everyday in practice.

Also, I think we are sleeping on Ryan Rodriguez. He’s nasty af in the trenches. With such an emphasis being put on the Oline, Mario, his new position coach and the new s &c , I think he also takes the next step and further solidify the center position.

Advertisement
Man if these coaches can get Mallory to learn how to block he could be a really really good TE and a top draft pic. His hands got significantly better towards the end of last year.
He and TVD spent alot of time outside of regular practice running routes and catching. I think that made a big difference. Also, TVD mentioned in an interview that he and Mallory had some good talks and he pretty much told Mallory to relax and enjoy the game

He and TVD spent alot of time outside of regular practice running routes and catching. I think that made a big difference. Also, TVD mentioned in an interview that he and Mallory had some good talks and he pretty much told Mallory to relax and enjoy the game
Yeah it looks like Mallory wasn't really having fun. I want to see him catch a first down and get excited like Shockey used to do. But I really want to see him learn to freaking BLOCK!!

I’ve said it from day one Roberts was a dog. I’m a huge fan of the young man. I think he makes a significant jump this year with the new staff. DC is licking his chops everyday in practice.

Also, I think we are sleeping on Ryan Rodriguez. He’s nasty af in the trenches. With such an emphasis being put on the Oline, Mario, his new position coach and the new s &c , I think he also takes the next step and further solidify the center position.
I am also looking forward to seeing how Rodriguez develops, but Gaynor coming out of high school was allegedly "nasty in the trenches" as well. Ultimately, Gaynor's lack of athleticism and strength cost him his job and forced him to transfer. Hopefully, Rodriquez develops and fares better.

Advertisement

Last staff was a joke. Didn’t even provide the kid a position.

I am also looking forward to seeing how Rodriguez develops, but Gaynor coming out of high school was allegedly "nasty in the trenches" as well. Ultimately, Gaynor's lack of athleticism and strength cost him his job and forced him to transfer. Hopefully, Rodriquez develops and fares better.
Gaynor was a Pete ariz special like trayone gray, knowles,etc lol

Advertisement
Back