4th Quarter Program

Advertisement

There is quite a contrast between the grey beards and the more typical, younger CFB coach.

Look at how cool and composed he is. He has the demeanor and comportment of a guy that has been through a 1000 battles and knows it. He doesn't need fancy slogans or some big, up-tempo attitude. I hope he brings some veteran calm and presence to the rest of the staff.

So what can we gather from this? One of the coaches is jacked. Restrepo squats around the same weight as Chantz Williams does. Williams was "pushing his limits" squatting 495lb for 2 reps, etc

The offseason is so tedious. Give us more content! Maybe not Raising Canes meme level content, but just more than the occasional short clip showing "guys flying around out there".

Side note, I wish I had access to the nutrition and coaching they do 😅

Advertisement
So what can we gather from this? One of the coaches is jacked. Restrepo squats around the same weight as Chantz Williams does. Williams was "pushing his limits" squatting 495lb for 2 reps, etc

The offseason is so tedious. Give us more content! Maybe not Raising Canes meme level content, but just more than the occasional short clip showing "guys flying around out there".

Side note, I wish I had access to the nutrition and coaching they do 😅
I would kill to have a weekly Vlog like Clemson does. I NEED that level of access & content.

Minor note, but does anyone else wonder why the players are lifting in those generic athletic shoes rather than something specific for the weight room? IIRC adidas makes one of the better power lifting shoes. Wonder if Feld, Mario, or Rad can get adidas to provide that resource

Advertisement
1645718453680.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back