4th Quarter Program

Advertisement
So no more Catapult Sports Bras for the boys?

SPT-product-in-use.png

Advertisement
Some S/C program developed by Saban that is intense as ****. A lot kf his former assistants have implemented it. Mel Tucker, Kirby Smart, and Mario Cristobal too.
Gotcha thank you. Kinda figured but didn’t know if there were any details

Dammit I really would love to see this in action

For a second, I was thinking this was similar to the Second Mile program in State College, PA.

Advertisement
Some S/C program developed by Saban that is intense as ****. A lot kf his former assistants have implemented it. Mel Tucker, Kirby Smart, and Mario Cristobal too.
Can’t forget Scott Cochran. He build the program and Saban made tweaks to his liking. But Scott is the architect behind most of the 4th quarter program.

I actually think Feeley was a decent S&C coach. Manny was just a clown and wanted to emphasize "having fun."

We'll see how this plays out, but it does feel like for the first time in a long while there's someone with a clear vision on what he wants the program to be and is implementing that plan without wasting any time.

after every coach we hear about this perceived huge lift in strength and conditioning ever since the shannon era

hopefully they get it right this time. Just goes to show how bad it was under shannon. I remember some players saying they weren't even lifting throughout a good portion of the year
And, it showed during the season.

Advertisement
after every coach we hear about this perceived huge lift in strength and conditioning ever since the shannon era

hopefully they get it right this time. Just goes to show how bad it was under shannon. I remember some players saying they weren't even lifting throughout a good portion of the year

I actually think Feeley was a decent S&C coach. Manny was just a clown and wanted to emphasize "having fun."

We'll see how this plays out, but it does feel like for the first time in a long while there's someone with a clear vision on what he wants the program to be and is implementing that plan without wasting any time.
Andrew Sawsey = F
Gus Felder = D-
David Feely = B-
Aaron Feld = A

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back