4th Quarter Performers of the Week ... thoughts?

Advertisement
Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane... moments after Tarzan dumps her for not putting out.

Advertisement
1645668359521.png

I didn't write off Ivey until TRob got nothing out of him. But if none out of Robinson, Rumph and DVD can coach him up, I'm sorry, I don't see it. Portal kid and then if the light switches on, it's a win all around.

That said, I'm happy to see him and Chantz working their tails off to earn a spot after the off season reports of their behavior. Good for them. And you always love when your starting QB is a workout warrior. Restrepo ... I'd be surprised if he didn't get recognized. Kid is a Berrios clone.

Advertisement
Ivey gonna play different under an SEC style of "in your face" type of defense. No more of that "prevent the big plays" playing 5 yards off the line kinda of BS Manny has been giving us over the last few years.

Yet another staff falling in love with DJ Ivey. I've seen this nightmare before.

Family Guy Reaction GIF
Yo... I get the negativity spewed regarding Ivey but ya'll gotta admit, that defense was trash and a lot of guys on that side of the ball were set up to fail. I'm willing to give dude a clean slate. In the right scheme, he may thrive. Ya never know but what I do know is that defense we trotted out there for the past 2 seasons was hot garbage and made a lot of great athletes look as such.

Advertisement
What’s with the sports bras? Is that like some kind of back support?

Advertisement
It’s to keep tabs on their heart rate and their performance.

Checks MPH's, work load, distance traveled, "Explosive plays"...the place it really helps cutting down of soft muscle tissue injuries. You are able to monitor if you are working someone too hard during a season.

Advertisement
Back