4th Quarter Performers of the Week ... thoughts?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yet another staff falling in love with DJ Ivey. I've seen this nightmare before.

Family Guy Reaction GIF
Im telling you its coming..Steele and Addae about to be zapped to the Twilight Zone like Rumph, Manny and TRob were....

"I'll tell you what..DJ Ivey has the potential to be All ACC easily. Definite NFL pick. The light has finally come on for him. Fans will be pleasantly surprised"...

Its coming.

Williams was a monster in the weight room this week. There was a video of him posted the other day squatting 495 for three reps. This guy could be a difference maker next season on that line. We desperately need guys on the defensive line to step up this season
which one?

Ivey is a specimen. Kid is probably 6’1 200 at 3% body fat. First guy off the bus type of guy. So I get him getting the workout type of hype. But honestly, I don’t know where he’s best suited in regards to playing football. Might just be a special team kinda guy.

Special Teams??? You must've missed that fake punt GT ran on him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe I'm the minority but, meh.

I truthfully don't care either.

Every team has things like this. Various motivational tools attempting to motivate people.

Most think it's great when it's new and it's cool when it's working. When it doesn't or a coach moves on, it a crappy gimmick.

If it gets the players engaged and makes them want their names mentioned, great.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back