46 years old and tired

jtullcane

Banned
Banned
Long time cane first time posting. Expect to catch ****. Just a little about myself, I played tight end in college at Jacksonville state university. And yes, was going crazy when my boys beat FSU’s a$$. We recruit four and five star talent. Why, Because they know how to play football. Football at any level is still football. A good coach puts that talent where it thrives. That’s what a good coach and staff does. No matter at what level you are at, that’s what happens. I had really high hopes for the current coaching staff.but, things are not working.
I’m not a coach. But, I know when everything is clicking as a team, you roll. It’s almost like a runners high, you can’t be stopped. Just need that staff that give the players that shot in the arm. They asked **** vermeil one time, why are you so successful. He said, I hire great coaches, not friends.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Between the Canes and the Phins, I don’t think I’ve ever been this disinterested/disheartened about a football season. I’m too old for this **** and it’s getting easier to not give a ***.
Yea I expect them to totally mess this up...even if it's a proven guy I expect fail cause of something inside the school that doesn't allow them to do what they must.

Advertisement
Same I use to care get angry, now I just laugh. Why care if the administration doesn
Episode 2 Whatever GIF
t give a ****.

Yea I expect them to totally mess this up...even if it's a proven guy I expect fail cause of something inside the school that doesn't allow them to do what they must.
Of course they will. Even if they make an acceptable hire, they will have no idea how to support them. These past 2 administrations were handed one of the all time greatest brands in their niche and couldn’t even attain mediocre status. I’d have to think on it but I can’t recall too many brands of any kind go from so high to so low. AOL, Sears, Enron, Compaq, Pan Am?

Advertisement
Between the Canes and the Phins, I don’t think I’ve ever been this disinterested/disheartened about a football season. I’m too old for this **** and it’s getting easier to not give a ***.
Giants are so bad I haven't watched a whole game all year. Dodgers getting lucky on a covid shortened season last year, so I have that going for me, which is nice.

Advertisement
Back