46 years old and tired

Between the Canes and the Phins, I don’t think I’ve ever been this disinterested/disheartened about a football season. I’m too old for this **** and it’s getting easier to not give a ***.
I literally went fishing all day Saturday, didn't watch any of UNC until we got back to grab a bite to eat and saw the ending.

Advertisement
Yea I expect them to totally mess this up...even if it's a proven guy I expect fail cause of something inside the school that doesn't allow them to do what they must.
DACC6221-B61E-45A1-BCBD-37C3BAC03F7A.gif

Advertisement
OP, welcome.

I’m 39, been a fan since the age of 5. I thought the low between 95 - 99 was bad….man, what we’ve witnessed since joining the ACC has been hap-hazardous to any fan’s health. What’s crazy, is that I had more hope during The Golden regime than this. We’re witnessing chit that if u’re not 50 and been a fan since the age of 5, have never witnessed before.

The fact Diaz is still breathing, the fact Blake & Strawley r still breathing at this University has me shook af.

I’m 46 and tired as well. I just shake my head at this program and think to myself “these bishes are getting paid millions for this ****?!?- I’m definitely in the wrong business “…..🤨
I feel ya, it was really refreshing Friday night at my sons football game. I overheard a couple behind me talking. They where on vacation and just wanted to go watch a good football game. I envy them, no strings attached, just love football. I wish the “U” didn’t keep me stringing along. I guess I’ll never learn. Keeping my fingers crossed for the future.

Long time cane first time posting. Expect to catch ****. Just a little about myself, I played tight end in college at Jacksonville state university. And yes, was going crazy when my boys beat FSU’s a$$. We recruit four and five star talent. Why, Because they know how to play football. Football at any level is still football. A good coach puts that talent where it thrives. That’s what a good coach and staff does. No matter at what level you are at, that’s what happens. I had really high hopes for the current coaching staff.but, things are not working.
I’m not a coach. But, I know when everything is clicking as a team, you roll. It’s almost like a runners high, you can’t be stopped. Just need that staff that give the players that shot in the arm. They asked **** vermeil one time, why are you so successful. He said, I hire great coaches, not friends.

hey man it can not get any worse then the last 15 years being Manure/Blake the lowest point… dont get tired as better days are ahead of us. We are one very good hire away from turning this **** around… now the key question is will these mofos ever make that good hire? Hard to answer

anyway JAX STATE alumni here also 95-98.. welcome

Advertisement
hey man it can not get any worse then the last 15 years being Manure/Blake the lowest point… dont get tired as better days are ahead of us. We are one very good hire away from turning this **** around… now the key question is will these mofos ever make that good hire? Hard to answer

anyway JAX STATE alumni here also 95-98.. welcome
Freshman year in 94

anyway JAX STATE alumni here also 95-

Advertisement
It's hard to watch this trainwreck. I'm tired of the excuses from the people in charge. 20 years ago, Miami was what Alabama is now in my eyes. I mean it's honestly baffling how far this team has fell from the top and the incompetence at every level is astounding. Who benefits from the program being in disarray? How do you go from the legendary 01' team to paying 4 million to TEMPLE for the Ex-Mayor's son with no head coaching experience and an Athletic Director from an FCS Hockey school where IT dwells in the storm drains is just incomprehensible and worthy of a book/documentary.

Advertisement
Of course they will. Even if they make an acceptable hire, they will have no idea how to support them. These past 2 administrations were handed one of the all time greatest brands in their niche and couldn’t even attain mediocre status. I’d have to think on it but I can’t recall too many brands of any kind go from so high to so low. AOL, Sears, Enron, Compaq, Pan Am?
This brand too 🇺🇸 very sad and very true.

I’m 64 and Blessed so Blessed to have sat in the stands at the OB and watched the great college football teams EVER assembled at the U.

I can access those memories at any time so they never fade .

But yes I’m tired of all I’ve seen over the last upteen years.

I’d love to see us take another shot at the title 🙌

GOCANES

Another bad hire or lack of hire for that matter, I am completely done following U football... waste my energy, emotions and $$ on a team/management that cares to put up a good product on the field/court....

Thank goodness for the Heat.... an example of an organization striving for excellence every year.

Advertisement
Back