2024 4* WR Chance Robinson - COMMITTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Gator lock…until he puts on the hat, takes it off, then flings it to Mars on signing day

1000_F_232910950_vl13DzZ56BB4ypdga2MsnwtcRzVrumSf.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Smith is like Innis. We’ll need to show him things are different. The only thing we showed Innis was our cheeks. If the offense lis what we hope it is then there’s a crack in the door and anything is possible. So I don’t see anything changing for awhile.
Are we going for 4 receivers this cycle ? Apparently we have a good shot at both Robinson & Trader. If that happens it’s 2/4 and we of course save a spot for Smith. Who else are the biggest priorities ? I figured the slot from IMG and the Moore from Tampa have to be high on the board.

Advertisement
Are we going for 4 receivers this cycle ? Apparently we have a good shot at both Robinson & Trader. If that happens it’s 2/4 and we of course save a spot for Smith. Who else are the biggest priorities ? I figured the slot from IMG and the Moore from Tampa have to be high on the board.
four is very possible

Advertisement
Im not entertaining any Smith comes if this and that. I seen that story too many times. Im good with Trader, Chance, McCoy and Hawkins. We get the outside man beaters in Trader and Chance, the hybrid in McCoy who could even play DB and Hawkins compliment what we brought in with Ray and Robby. I wouldnt even mind a 5th WR. If players on the team already cant make plays in this offense, its time to go.

Smith is like Innis. We’ll need to show him things are different. The only thing we showed Innis was our cheeks. If the offense lis what we hope it is then there’s a crack in the door and anything is possible. So I don’t see anything changing for awhile.

Are we doing better in the Trader sweepstakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back