2024 4* WR Chance Robinson - COMMITTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Be nice if we could get him to pop before Noland.

Animated GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was a pic taken of Chance and Smith (Smith was wearing a UM hat, ****ed to the side like a pistol 🤣🤣🤣, he must be comin...using my first...pause) sitting in MC office. The caption said pic was taken via Chance's dad.
Wait so Mario let Smith sit in his chair and tweet pro OSU stuff.

WOW we've really fallen

Wait so Mario let Smith sit in his chair and tweet pro OSU stuff.

WOW we've really fallen
This isn't true lol Again, the kid visited during the day. Noland committed around 9pm which is when the kid started tweeting. His visit was long over by then and the kid wasn't sitting in Mario's office tweeting OSU ****. I would be surprised if any staff members were still on campus that late the day before Easter.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Over the past few weeks, Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas wide receiver Chance Robinson has taken a handful of trips to Coral Gables as he is continuing to grow his relationship with the Miami Hurricanes.

The four-star prospect recently took yet another unofficial visit this past weekend to Coral Gables and explained what went into his decision to return to Miami once again.

“It was important for me to get down here again because the coaches are always showing love,” Robinson told CaneSport. “It’s always important to get somewhere where you are loved at.”

Robinson, who is the No. 131 overall prospect and No. 24 wide receiver in the 2024 cycle, according to the On3 Industry Ranking, a weighted average that utilizes all four major recruiting media companies, had the opportunity to sit down and talk with Miami head coach Mario Cristobal about the Hurricanes practice and his vision for the program.

In Cristobal’s office, the 6-foot-1, 180-pound wideout was joined by fellow 2024 wide receiver prospect and Ohio State commit Jeremiah Smith, who is the No. 2 overall prospect and No. 1 pass catcher in his class and a top priority target for the Hurricanes.

“We really were just looking at practice and how he appreciates us and how we are a big part of changing things,” Robinson said. “He said he loves us as players, and we’ve got that dog in us. He says we really can change something here as well, and he was just really communicating that to both of us.”

That message from Cristobal wanting to keep some of the top talents home including himself and Smith resonated with Robinson following the visit.

“It’s a great feeling hearing that from him,” Robinson said. “Like I said before, I’ve been a ‘Canes fan for the longest, so it’s great and just a dream come true.”

Robinson will be among a plethora of prospects at Miami’s upcoming spring game on April 14, and is excited to see how the Hurricanes look this time around in year two of the Cristobal era.

“I’m going to be out at the spring game as well, and I’m just looking to have a good time out there Friday,” Robinson said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back