2024 4* WR Chance Robinson - COMMITTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The comment I quoted is: “you know when new coaches come in they have guys they like more and have their own boards.”

So that’s not Alonzo or Mario, that’s Beard and/or Dawson.
True but i think if mario/zo want someone to be a priority then they will be

Yeah, I’m sure that’s true. I’m curious though why the new coaches might not have him as high. I feel like every year there’s an obvious kid we need to recruit and could get but ignore and he goes on to be solid elsewhere.

We tell ourselves we can get them, but usually we can't.

We gotta show them in game day that we should be a player for them. That's why we aren't getting verbals. They heard all about this new staff last year, how it was legit, one of the countries best, and we know how that turned out.

We gotta show them or even the 3 star kids are going elsewhere like they have been for a long time. They want to see it because the game is up, people are in there ears about how they've seen all this before. The U is coming back, then it doesn't.

Advertisement
We tell ourselves we can get them, but usually we can't.

We gotta show them in game day that we should be a player for them. That's why we aren't getting verbals. They heard all about this new staff last year, how it was legit, one of the countries best, and we know how that turned out.

We gotta show them or even the 3 star kids are going elsewhere like they have been for a long time. They want to see it because the game is up, people are in there ears about how they've seen all this before. The U is coming back, then it doesn't.
We’ve picked virtually all of the wrong 3 and 4 star WRs for years. It’s pretty amazing how many misses we’ve had. Look back at the list of recruits. And I’m not talking slot guys. We get them. Look at the WR1’s and WR2’s.

We do tend to target the wrong recruits or get on the right ones too late. Truth be told, I also feel like we've wasted talent like no other over the same span. We're basically known as the place where talent goes to die.

We do tend to target the wrong recruits or get on the right ones too late. Truth be told, I also feel like we've wasted talent like no other over the same span. We're basically known as the place where talent goes to die.
We’re up there. UiF is right behind us in the list I recently saw posted on here. I think this is it:

C380C84B-CA8B-4A50-8762-4FDCC0ED4624.png

Advertisement
We’ve picked virtually all of the wrong 3 and 4 star WRs for years. It’s pretty amazing how many misses we’ve had. Look back at the list of recruits. And I’m not talking slot guys. We get them. Look at the WR1’s and WR2’s.
Facts just some bad evaluations and/or poor recruiting

We’re up there. UiF is right behind us in the list I recently saw posted on here. I think this is it:

View attachment 232628

Dear lord please everyone stop posting that Big Game Boomer stuff. That dude has been discredited as a click bait site. Not saying anything here is specifically inaccurate, but his stuff is wildly off and designed to start beefs. Clown. The worst.

Advertisement
Dear lord please everyone stop posting that Big Game Boomer stuff. That dude has been discredited as a click bait site. Not saying anything here is specifically inaccurate, but his stuff is wildly off and designed to start beefs. Clown. The worst.
Ok.

The list looks pretty good to me though with the exception of Utah as it seems they’ve been well-coached achievers.

Ok.

The list looks pretty good to me though with the exception of Utah as it seems they’ve been well-coached achievers.

Blind squirrel, etc. He's the worst. Completely discredited click-bait. And Utah is an example of the OPPOSITE, as you said. Guess why it's there? :)

The worst!

Advertisement

View attachment 232628
We definitely belong on there but may be a little high, definitely top 5. Utah doesn’t belong on that list. FSU, Tennessee and Pedo State all waste more talent than them. More than Oregon too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back