2024 4* WR Chance Robinson - COMMITTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*starts running through all the hypotheticals needed to get elite 5 star SFL receivers*

“Okay so for next year, if Mario and Dawson can just win the ACC with a high powered offense led by TVD then I think we got a shot.

Basically, TVD needs to throw for 7000 yards, 59 TDs and 2 INTs (end of 1st half Hail Marys while we’re already up 40) while winning the heisman.

Colbie Young wins the Biletnikoff with 2900 yards receiving and 27 TDS.

Ray Ray is a freshman all American with 1800 yards receiving and 19 TDS.

Miami blows out Bama in the semi’s and loses a close one to Georgia in the Finals. Horrible calls by the refs that clearly favored the dawgs results in a betting scandal and the NCAA disbands.

If we can just do those little things I think we’re an absolute lock to make his top 15.”

Advertisement
I’ve posted before that my source isn’t as involved in recruiting as they where last year.

That being said, I asked specifically about 7 guys (3 of them WR), all local ‘24 and ‘25 kids.
Some of kids where Robinson (second best WR prospect down here), Trader, and Mills.

Robinson is excited about what he’s being told, and is being recruited heavily right now. If we can show it to him this spring and build on it with a good start to the season, he’s coming here.

Trader, on the other hand, is being recruited just as hard but isn’t really engaging the staff. That loss of interest this early is always bad. I’m trying to figure out if it’s just this one kid, or if there’s something more at the school itself.

Trader isn't even engaging the staff ? 🤦. I thought he was all Cane and then I just looked at his social media and he hasn't made one positive post about Miami in months. All about SFE. Even when Beard or Dawson was hired he didn't post anything like Chance and Smith did.

I guess until we land a 5* receiver from S.Fla, we shouldn't expect any of them.

You ask about Smith?

Advertisement
Trader isn't even engaging the staff ? 🤦. I thought he was all Cane and then I just looked at his social media and he hasn't made one positive post about Miami in months. All about SFE. Even when Beard or Dawson was hired he didn't post anything like Chance and Smith did.

I guess until we land a 5* receiver from S.Fla, we shouldn't expect any of them.

You ask about Smith?

No, I didn’t ask about Smith.

He’s done to OSU. He’ll enjoy the recruiting process and the attention that comes from it, but once the season starts it’ll start to fade and he’ll end up at OSU.

May I remind everyone of these recruiting laws? Its not going to be easy to break these laws.

16. 5* SFL Receivers are mercenaries and will never commit/play for UM.​
24. You can't win a head to head battle with OSU/Hartline for a 5* WR​
25. You can't win a head to head battle with OSU/Hartline for a SFL 5* WR​
26. You can't pull two 5* WR in the same recruiting cycle​

Advertisement
Chance interviewed on Florida High School Sports Show!

Around the 25 minute mark

this is supposed to be the direct link to his interview but they've linked the AJ Hairston by mistake

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, it’s not that dire yet, but it’s quickly trending in the wrong direction.

Weird stuff happening already around these 5* local kids already.
Is this in reference to how they are responding to all schools or just Miami?

For those that have seen the kid play, who would be a South FL player comp?

If you look at his measurables and the write up for him, it’s pretty similar to ex STA WR Marcus Rosemy. Thought Rosemy would be pretty good but IIRC he had a pretty bad (at least bad looking) injury early on his career.

I’ve posted before that my source isn’t as involved in recruiting as they where last year.

That being said, I asked specifically about 7 guys (3 of them WR), all local ‘24 and ‘25 kids.
Some of kids where Robinson (second best WR prospect down here), Trader, and Mills.

Robinson is excited about what he’s being told, and is being recruited heavily right now. If we can show it to him this spring and build on it with a good start to the season, he’s coming here.

Trader, on the other hand, is being recruited just as hard but isn’t really engaging the staff. That loss of interest this early is always bad. I’m trying to figure out if it’s just this one kid, or if there’s something more at the school itself.
Crazy! Thought we was leading there ? … bring me Nitareon Nitro” Tuggle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back