2024 4* WR Chance Robinson - COMMITTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Seems like it'll be whomever commits first...likely 3 spots with 1 extra saved for the end if an elite 5* like Smith wants in at the last hour.

Because best believe if we start getting traction with big time WRs from Cali-Texas etc, Mario isn't going to hold multiple spots for the local kids.

Only way to become the A side of negotiations (recruiting) is by winning. Needs to be tangible progress made on the field in 2023.

Advertisement
Seems like it'll be whomever commits first...likely 3 spots with 1 extra saved for the end if an elite 5* like Smith wants in at the last hour.
We were going to take 4 last year and Leeds said if the right WR wanted in, we'd take 5.

Only were able to con convince 2 WR to play for Gattis, so I'd have to think we'd take at least 4 in the 24 cycle and again, if the right recruit wants in, we'd take 5. Our WR needs are amplified now that we're running Air Raid.

The group of WRs this year are better than that group last year. More complete players. We need 2 of Smith, Jo Jo and Chance. Minimum, all 3 if possible. Cristobal can sell the air raid as everybody gonna eat. It got more difficult for haters like McClendon to come and lie about wanting to run it 80 times.

Donno and Brian Smith break down the visitors coming for Junior Day. First recruit they discuss is Chance Robinson. @DMoney wasn't joking when he said Robinson was a priority. When asked which coach is his main recruiter, he couldn't single anyone out in particular. The entire staff is all aggressively recruiting him. OTOH, it could be because Gattis was dropping the ball in his recruitment and Mario and staff had to fill in the void.

"Another local wide receiver impressed by Beard is St. Thomas Aquinas Top247 wide receiver Chance Robinson, who described his conversations with the Hurricanes new wide receivers coach as different from anything he’s had with any other college coach. Robinson said that his head coach Roger Harriot sat him down and talked to him about how great of a coach and person Beard is and that’s something that could go a long way. It’s clear the local ties between Beard and South Florida high school coaches are strong. Robinson mentioned that he’s eager to get down to Miami again. Georgia will host in late March."

- 247's recruiting update from Under Armor's Orlando camp.

Advertisement
"Another local wide receiver impressed by Beard is St. Thomas Aquinas Top247 wide receiver Chance Robinson, who described his conversations with the Hurricanes new wide receivers coach as different from anything he’s had with any other college coach. Robinson said that his head coach Roger Harriot sat him down and talked to him about how great of a coach and person Beard is and that’s something that could go a long way. It’s clear the local ties between Beard and South Florida high school coaches are strong. Robinson mentioned that he’s eager to get down to Miami again. Georgia will host in late March."

- 247's recruiting update from Under Armor's Orlando camp.

will-ferrell-massive (1).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dang . Why? Where's he going?

I’ve posted before that my source isn’t as involved in recruiting as they where last year.

That being said, I asked specifically about 7 guys (3 of them WR), all local ‘24 and ‘25 kids.
Some of kids where Robinson (second best WR prospect down here), Trader, and Mills.

Robinson is excited about what he’s being told, and is being recruited heavily right now. If we can show it to him this spring and build on it with a good start to the season, he’s coming here.

Trader, on the other hand, is being recruited just as hard but isn’t really engaging the staff. That loss of interest this early is always bad. I’m trying to figure out if it’s just this one kid, or if there’s something more at the school itself.

I’ve posted before that my source isn’t as involved in recruiting as they where last year.

That being said, I asked specifically about 7 guys (3 of them WR), all local ‘24 and ‘25 kids.
Some of kids where Robinson (second best WR prospect down here), Trader, and Mills.

Robinson is excited about what he’s being told, and is being recruited heavily right now. If we can show it to him this spring and build on it with a good start to the season, he’s coming here.

Trader, on the other hand, is being recruited just as hard but isn’t really engaging the staff. That loss of interest this early is always bad. I’m trying to figure out if it’s just this one kid, or if there’s something more at the school itself.
law and order crazy shit GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back