2024 4* WR Chance Robinson - COMMITTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Last year was 100% on Gattis offense. WRs are always the last ones to buy in. Also how many commits we had this time last year? I just want us to get more national top rated guys if we miss local ones. Last year we didnt do that at the WR position. Also im not worried about what they will see in the fall. Also aint having no excuses about having to show it when u have schools like Texas and Texas A&M recruiting with the big boys, especially Texas.

No, I didn’t ask about Smith.

He’s done to OSU. He’ll enjoy the recruiting process and the attention that comes from it, but once the season starts it’ll start to fade and he’ll end up at OSU.
Regardless of what we do on the field? Not that I think it'll happen but if we had a TCU-like season...still no chance?

No arguments from me on the accountability part. I wasn't very descriptive, but meant product on the field as well when I said "Miami not really doing anything to make their product attractive."

No investment, terrible coaching hires, and players just not caring about losing enough breeds a ****** environment that a lot of the top players are not interested in coming too.
Product on the field has to translate to wins though. Rambo breaking records didn't do us any good on the recruiting trail because we were still losing games we should be winning. It ultimately landed us 1 WR.... Isaiah Horton

Now the flip side to that is King and Co. we're putting up numbers and winning a bit more in Lashlee first year and it landed us (3) top 300 WRs in Brinson - Smith - George. Brinson didn't work out but at the time he was a nationally heralded recruit wanted by the big dogs, so the point remains.

At the end of the day..it's simple and always has been....win and they will come.

Product on the field has to translate to wins though. Rambo breaking records didn't do us any good on the recruiting trail because we were still losing games we should be winning. It ultimately landed us 1 WR.... Isaiah Horton

Now the flip side to that is King and Co. we're putting up numbers and winning a bit more in Lashlee first year and it landed us (3) top 300 WRs in Brinson - Smith - George. Brinson didn't work out but at the time he was a nationally heralded recruit wanted by the big dogs, so the point remains.

At the end of the day..it's simple and always has been....win and they will come.
The bigger issue then was we had a bozo at HC and the wheels had fallen off.

Advertisement
I’ve posted before that my source isn’t as involved in recruiting as they where last year.

That being said, I asked specifically about 7 guys (3 of them WR), all local ‘24 and ‘25 kids.
Some of kids where Robinson (second best WR prospect down here), Trader, and Mills.

Robinson is excited about what he’s being told, and is being recruited heavily right now. If we can show it to him this spring and build on it with a good start to the season, he’s coming here.

Trader, on the other hand, is being recruited just as hard but isn’t really engaging the staff. That loss of interest this early is always bad. I’m trying to figure out if it’s just this one kid, or if there’s something more at the school itself.
Top South Florida WRs and DBs are bought a paid for. Doesn’t matter what our NIL is. Add in the fact we haven’t produced a decent NFL WR in a long time. You can’t blame these kids not giving the staff a chance.

Win 10+ games and kids will give us more of a look.

Top South Florida WRs and DBs are bought a paid for. Doesn’t matter what our NIL is. Add in the fact we haven’t produced a decent NFL WR in a long time. You can’t blame these kids not giving the staff a chance.

Win 10+ games and kids will give us more of a look.
If they're bought and paid for then how can our NIL not matter ?

Bags of cash, NIL, And a job for momma is more then what we can offer
If you can afford significant NIL then you can afford the off the books cash. Now as far as taking care of family yeah not sure we would ever go the Tua move your entire family and set them up economically route.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Details please

“It was honestly everything I expected,” Robinson told InsideTheU. “I loved this visit a lot. It was fun. It was nothing like no other visit. Everything is totally different out here in Miami as far as any college goes right now. I appreciate everything they did for me. It was a great visit, great energy, great bond with the coaches. It was just great.”

“Real dude. I’ve had guys in the past I know that have committed to him, Joshua Palmer (Tennessee) and Sam Bruce (Miami). I can totally understand it. He’s a real dude - exactly how he is on the phone. Cool dude, real, honestly. Great energy guy,” Robinson said.

“It helped Miami a lot. I feel like they’ll do a good job this year and honestly just change the whole game around to what we had before to now. It definitely changed,” Robinson said.

“It was honestly everything I expected,” Robinson told InsideTheU. “I loved this visit a lot. It was fun. It was nothing like no other visit. Everything is totally different out here in Miami as far as any college goes right now. I appreciate everything they did for me. It was a great visit, great energy, great bond with the coaches. It was just great.”

“Real dude. I’ve had guys in the past I know that have committed to him, Joshua Palmer (Tennessee) and Sam Bruce (Miami). I can totally understand it. He’s a real dude - exactly how he is on the phone. Cool dude, real, honestly. Great energy guy,” Robinson said.

“It helped Miami a lot. I feel like they’ll do a good job this year and honestly just change the whole game around to what we had before to now. It definitely changed,” Robinson said.
Cane

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back