4-star OT Walker details Miami recruitment, official visit plans

View as article
I don't think we're going to land Walker but I got no problem with the staff continuing to recruit him.

It's a **** shame we have to pull teeth to get a Norland kid here which should be a school that routinely sends us their best players.

****, we got Ereck Flowers to be a 1st round draft pick even though he's honestly an average lineman. He's already made $14.9mill in guaranteed money in his first 4 years in the league, we ought to ask him to do us a favor on this one... (I'm joking, but I'm also not joking lol)

Man have Duke talk to this kid & see if he can get him to snap out of this SEC bullsh*t, sick of these fckin Confederate schools always having our local kids mesmerized in a trance. And South Carolina?!? Wtf have they won since Spurrier? Smfh

I really don't get it.

Advertisement
What did spurrier ever win at scar.... that school hasn't won ****. I'm **** near 40... Lol same as Kentucky or Tennessee. Folks are tripping LCE and don't even stoop to their level. Some of those porsters are miserable muthafukkas it's so obvious.

Agreed. They have 3 11-win seasons straight under Spurrier, but no conference titles. And their bowl wins weren't BCS bowls.

The last 10 years don't mean sh*t to this kid.

South Carolina went 7-6 last year just like we did, Muschamp is an absolute Corch & complete fckin goober that is never going to win a **** thing at SC.

No high ranking kid from South Fla is going to South Car because they're some kind of prestigious winning program, they're not. Just another middle of the road SEC east team that can't get past UGA or UF.

And I'm just talking about Football, no offense to you being an alumni.

I agree on Muschamp. I think he was a bad hire made because we panicked after Kirby said no. I have no idea why USCe is set on hiring old UF coaches lol. I expect/hope Muschamp to be gone in 2 years if he doesn't pick it up.

I definitely agree that currently they are just a middle-of-the-road team at best. Also definitely not prestigious (although having seasons in your program history with 0 wins is impressive).

All I was trying to say is that if you are looking at just the last 10 years and only at football, I think USCe might have the edge just because the height of the Spurrier era (with Clowney, Garcia, etc.) was better than anything Shannon, Golden, or Richt (minus the 10 win season) provided.

Advertisement
one positive is have heard more positive talk about butch barry from recruits in the last month than i did about searles in 3 years.

Searles actually did a halfway decent job in recruiting. The on the field performance was beyond pathetic though

I agree on Muschamp. I think he was a bad hire made because we panicked after Kirby said no. I have no idea why USCe is set on hiring old UF coaches lol. I expect/hope Muschamp to be gone in 2 years if he doesn't pick it up.

I definitely agree that currently they are just a middle-of-the-road team at best. Also definitely not prestigious (although having seasons in your program history with 0 wins is impressive).

All I was trying to say is that if you are looking at just the last 10 years and only at football, I think USCe might have the edge just because the height of the Spurrier era (with Clowney, Garcia, etc.) was better than anything Shannon, Golden, or Richt (minus the 10 win season) provided.
But Lattimore, Jeffery, Clowney and a few more guys got paid while Miami was paralyzed by the NCAA for free drinks at the strip club smh. Don’t do that bro.

Advertisement
What did spurrier ever win at scar.... that school hasn't won ****. I'm **** near 40... Lol same as Kentucky or Tennessee. Folks are tripping LCE and don't even stoop to their level. Some of those porsters are miserable muthafukkas it's so obvious.

Thank you. I was wondering why someone said “since Spurrier.” I had a friend who was on the team for a year and they got rings for winning 11 games. Not bc they won anything but bc they won 11 games. That’s a joke.

Disagree but I understand your point.

Advertisement
But Lattimore, Jeffery, Clowney and a few more guys got paid while Miami was paralyzed by the NCAA for free drinks at the strip club smh. Don’t do that bro.

I'm certain that bags definitely played a part in any of them coming. I'd also bet that they are trying their best to use bags now too.
My point was that Spurrier showed that even a school that shouldn't do well in terms of appeal, prestige, etc. can actually end up pretty close to winning the SEC given the right situation. I think a part of that still appeals to some kids which is why USCe doesn't do as badly in recruiting as I always expect.

I'm certain that bags definitely played a part in any of them coming. I'd also bet that they are trying their best to use bags now too.
My point was that Spurrier showed that even a school that shouldn't do well in terms of appeal, prestige, etc. can actually end up pretty close to winning the SEC given the right situation. I think a part of that still appeals to some kids which is why USCe doesn't do as badly in recruiting as I always expect.
Yeah just like Ole Miss a few years ago making a BCS bowl after they bought Treadwell, Tunsil, Connor, and Robert Nked. It’s easy for SEC schools to get players, they have old money and no punishment. Miami will never compete with that.

Advertisement

I think USCe has zero national relevance anymore with Clemson now dominating the Carolinas... Let's be real they were a blip on the radar with Clowney and Lattimore but quickly came back to middle of nowhere relevance again

Advertisement
Back