4-star OT Walker details Miami recruitment, official visit plans

View as article
Advertisement
He is committed to south carolina because they were the ones recruiting him at that time. He didn't get offered by miami until january. I think he started getting most of his big offers late last year and early this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm certain that bags definitely played a part in any of them coming. I'd also bet that they are trying their best to use bags now too.
My point was that Spurrier showed that even a school that shouldn't do well in terms of appeal, prestige, etc. can actually end up pretty close to winning the SEC given the right situation. I think a part of that still appeals to some kids which is why USCe doesn't do as badly in recruiting as I always expect.
What has scar ever won. I googled their football history it's pathetic man. But you keep the spin going.

Didn’t know that but he’s not going to USCe. May not be us but the “respect my decision” is coming.
Agreed. Will say "respect my decision", but doesn't respect the school he's committed to. Needs to just decommit already showing some respect for South Carolina. This is why fans hate on these kids. I'm sure the South Carolina fans are ****ed.

I know they're just kids, but like I told my teenage son, if you show your *** on Twitter or Facebook, expect it to get handed to you.

Advertisement
Jobe and Stevenson were on campus every other week.

What's your point? That's he's not coming? That we're paying too much attention to visits? That recruiting sucks? That we shouldn't waste our time having kids come on campus? That we should shut down the program? I really don't get the point....

Could just be a stupid pointless pessimistic post, but that can't be it...

What's your point? That's he's not coming? That we're paying too much attention to visits? That recruiting sucks? That we shouldn't waste our time having kids come on campus? That we should shut down the program? I really don't get the point....

Could just be a stupid pointless pessimistic post, but that can't be it...

Because people want to say I told you so that's why. Lots of pessimism around here

Advertisement
Back