4-star OT Neal on UM: "It's almost one of those perfect fits to be honest"

View as article
Newberg was spot on about MJJ, so his latest comments concern me greatly. Missing on any of Neal, MAR, Or TS would be an epic disaster.

What did that clown Newberg say? He used to have really good info or was that ha brother. The last few years he just worried about his podcast and had zero juice.

Advertisement
What did that clown Newberg say? He used to have really good info or was that ha brother. The last few years he just worried about his podcast and had zero juice.

He’s real close with Taggart, so he’s got an in now.

He said that Miami isn’t as in it with Neal as they think and that Bama would be the pick if he were choosing today.

Neal’s mom going to visit Bama by herself is very concerning to me.

Our recruiting right now seems to be nose diving. We aren’t getting MJJ. There’s smoke with Neal, smoke with Stevenson, and even MAR is feeling Auburn. I think there’s a good chance we miss on all 3. Even McIntosh might end up at OU.

He said that Miami isn’t as in it with Neal as they think and that Bama would be the pick if he were choosing today.

Our recruiting right now seems to be nose diving. We aren’t getting MJJ. There’s smoke with Neal, smoke with Stevenson, and even MAR is feeling Auburn. I think there’s a good chance we miss on all 3. Even McIntosh might end up at OU.

Relax. Long way to go. Also we are fighting for 5 star talents now, buckle up. This ain’t the Golden show anymore. We are going to be in dog fights for the next 5-7yrs while we have Richt. The good thing is, we are settling for plan D kids and beating out teams like buffalo for recruits. Enjoy the process!

Relax. Long way to go. Also we are fighting for 5 star talents now, buckle up. This ain’t the Golden show anymore. We are going to be in dog fights for the next 5-7yrs while we have Richt. The good thing is, we are settling for plan D kids and beating out teams like buffalo for recruits. Enjoy the process!

The 2018 cycle was enjoyable. This one ain’t been enjoyable.

Newberg was spot on about MJJ, so his latest comments concern me greatly. Missing on any of Neal, MAR, Or TS would be an epic disaster.
Spot on? He said it’s a Pen state FSU battle. No one is talking about FSU as being in this at all. I wouldn’t b surprised if he’s throwing in FSU into the Neal thing because he feels he’s all bama and he wants to say “we finished second” at the end.

Advertisement
The 2018 cycle was enjoyable. This one ain’t been enjoyable.
Man if you want it easy every year this isn’t for you. Until we win like bama every recruitment will be a battle. Last year was the exception not the norm. We got lucky some really good guys jumped on board early because our best recruiters had our top targets. Coach brown locked up Lingard, Hartley hit us with the 2 tight end monster and Dugans with pope so we were feeling good. This year we going after Neal Stevenson and MAR at the top and those guys are being recruited by Searels and Banda. It’s gonna be different every year last year we were just more fortunate. Buckle up for these battles.

For ***s sake...Jesus, dude. Grow a pair of cojones or stop following crootin...

Chicken little

Advertisement
I'm fairly certain that Willie "Mickey Mouse" Taggart wanted to put out as much negative buzz pertaining to UM heading into the dead period as he can. After all, we are competing to have recruits attend big recruiting events on the same date. Mickey fed his butt buddy Newberg this info so he can put out the perception of UM floundering a bit while heading into the dead period.

Mickey is looking like a grease ball to me

So he said it was a Penn State-FSU battle (no evidence of that) at the exact time everybody said it was Penn State? That’s some real insider info. He knew what everybody knew.

Advertisement
We will see, auburn targeted him and that’s his alma mater this offseason and he didn’t go back this season
His unit is beyond embarrassing....I'm not tripping on neal but I'm tired of hearing recruits don't rock w him. Triumph has the inexperience factor. What is Searels issue. Like you can't develop no 1st team ACC 2nd or even 3rd team guys.

Advertisement
This kid feels like Brevin last year. An unreal athletic 5* talent with leadership and being wise beyond his years who wants to watch film and get better before hes even a senior. This kid just screams out All American and NFL first round pick and we desperately need him

His unit is beyond embarrassing....I'm not tripping on neal but I'm tired of hearing recruits don't rock w him. Triumph has the inexperience factor. What is Searels issue. Like you can't develop no 1st team ACC 2nd or even 3rd team guys.
He has been recruiting good, honestly the line had horrible games vs clemson, pitt, unc but it is much better than everyone is insinuating. Remember you can have 4 lineman blocking good on one play but if the other one left isn’t the play can be blown up completely. It’s takes more time in this position than others to gel so they should be even better with another year of experience.

Advertisement
Back