4-star OT Neal on UM: "It's almost one of those perfect fits to be honest"

View as article
NEWBerg used to be the man with info but has been off last few years, he knows Taggert real well but I think Taggert is the one misreading some of these kids.

I know Neal LOVED FSU visit but I also think some of that wore off since. Neal’s mom loves Miami which has been noted and I thinking that will matter.
Exactly

Advertisement
I just don’t think some of these OL kids vibe with Searals all that well, this is just an opinion not a freak out on Neal. I wouldn’t doubt if in the next year he moves elsewhere to a smaller college town but like an SEC or ACC school. Daughter graduated and I’ve heard family doesn’t love big city lifestyle.
I think the opposite. A lot of kids talk about how much they like him in interviews.

Disagree. Hes doing the right thing. Don't commit just because everyone thinks you should. Commit when you are 110% ready to join us and end your recruitment like Lo Lingard. Until then, I would rather him enjoy the process and take his time. Tired of these kids committing because they feel obligated only to decommit months later. Big fish like Neal, Stephenson, and Bogle we are just going to have to wait out until December.
You can disagree all you want. If this dude is tight with the Gary family, then he should be committed already because he shouldn't be thinking of anything other than being a Cane. He should have been 100% ready the day he popped out of his moms.

I will agree with you on that. Not every **** kid in the country is getting tempted with “gifts”. It’s a very small percentage of kids and our fans just need to realize we are just flat out missing on some of these guys. It happens and we don’t need to make excuses of “BAGS” every **** time!

Yes, these losers need to use that excuse or the following will make their headburst or they'll end up in a padded room mumbling Miami is great, where's my chocolate cake.

- Some want to go somewhere different. Not everyone wants to stay where they grew up.

- Some want to go to a big school with a huge fanbase and all the attention that comes with it.

- Some will look at various depth charts and that's a factor.

- Some will believe in another coach and their vision for them as a player more than any one of our coaches.

- Some want to go where the best players are and they've proven to get their guys to the next level. We are getting better here, but still have work to do.

- Some see a particlar system and think they're a better fit in that system.

- A very small percentage will make a choice based on academics and yes, some of the football factories have better departments than us.

There are tons of factors, but you dumb little ******* have to say it's bags for everyone. The sad part, some of these dudes play it straight and clean, but all you can do is smear their names like they're all on the take.

Miami isn't for everyone but some if you just can't seem to get it through your brains. Pathetic.

Advertisement
You can disagree all you want. If this dude is tight with the Gary family, then he should be committed already because he shouldn't be thinking of anything other than being a Cane. He should have been 100% ready the day he popped out of his moms.

Yes, because kids are always fans of the same teams their parents or relatives are.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Going to Bama he is going to sit for at least one year minimum and possibly get a few garbage reps like Leatherwood did this past season. Where as he could go to the U and get a **** of a lot more playing time if not challenge for a starting position as a freshman and get a first class education.

Bama already has 3 tackles. 1 is a 5 star and another 1 is ranked as a top 10 tackle.

Advertisement
Going to Bama he is going to sit for at least one year minimum and possibly get a few garbage reps like Leatherwood did this past season. Where as he could go to the U and get a **** of a lot more playing time if not challenge for a starting position as a freshman and get a first class education.

It makes too much sense for him to come here. He’s too talented to not start somewhere day 1.

I’d leave Donaldson at RG and put this kid at RT and have the largest right side of the OL in history.

Yes, because kids are always fans of the same teams their parents or relatives are.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Might not apply to your weak *** feeble family of turds and kids who have zero love or respect for their parents.

But any real UM man and woman who have a kid, and groom and raise him properly will love all the same teams his parents do. If you’re raising a ****, then he’ll rebel against you like the one kumbag Patchan kid did.

Advertisement
Newberg: Miami fans got upset when I was told PSU was the biggest threat to land Michael Johnson, now PSU is the team to beat.

This too will play out. I understand the anger in losing out on a guy like Neal

He's sticking his neck out on the line with a lot of confidence here.

Advertisement
Might not apply to your weak *** feeble family of turds and kids who have zero love or respect for their parents.

But any real UM man and woman who have a kid, and groom and raise him properly will love all the same teams his parents do. If you’re raising a ****, then he’ll rebel against you like the one kumbag Patchan kid did.

You're such a choad it isn't even funny.

Should I list the players we've had that didn't play for their pops team? Are they all "*****" as you described above?

Just to get you on the same page, we have a linebacker here who fits the bill. Is he a "****" little man?

Let's take it one step further. How about Will Mallory? Not only did his father play at Michigan, but his grandfather as well. Is he a "****" or are you the ****?

Once again, the living embodiment of nothing to say has been made to look like a fool and doesn't know when to hush up.

Newberg was spot on about MJJ, so his latest comments concern me greatly. Missing on any of Neal, MAR, Or TS would be an epic disaster.

Advertisement
Back