4-star OT Neal on UM: "It's almost one of those perfect fits to be honest"

View as article
Yea for sure and the hardest to evaluate out of high school
Neal is a huge need bc tho we have recruited well, we haven't recruited an elite tackle. We have done extremely well with guards. We should see a huge improvement next season and hopefully this year we see better oline play again

Advertisement
Hopefully no one will play the S$C bags angle if he doesn't choose UM.
His uncle being loaded has no bearing on him. Plenty of loaded people with nephews and cousins doing fcked up **** or hurting for money.

No idea what Neal is going to do, but if he's really a tight part of the Gary crew, then he should already be committed and recruiting for UM.

You're sleeping on the inked chick. Wrist tattoo, back tat, tat on her right hand, at least two different dyes in her hair, and she is holding that drink up high. That sort of shamelessness never disappoints.
My man, you are so right.
She moved up to #2 in today's rankings.

Eric Young committed to A&M today and basically still trying to get free trips. Even he admits those other schools might move on from him. All is fair is this business

Young said that he would still like to take official visits to Ohio State and Oklahoma if all parties sign off on that but also said that he wouldn’t be surprised if the Buckeyes and Sooners choose to move on. In the meantime, he also has plans to get back to A&M again before the season and attend every home game.

Neal is a huge need bc tho we have recruited well, we haven't recruited an elite tackle. We have done extremely well with guards. We should see a huge improvement next season and hopefully this year we see better oline play again
For real totally agree with you there that’s why out of Stevenson and MAR he’s the one I want most I want a stalwart of a left tackle I’m getting tired of these tweeners

Advertisement
His uncle being loaded has no bearing on him. Plenty of loaded people with nephews and cousins doing fcked up **** or hurting for money.

No idea what Neal is going to do, but if he's really a tight part of the Gary crew, then he should already be committed and recruiting for UM.

Bingo

Disagree. Hes doing the right thing. Don't commit just because everyone thinks you should. Commit when you are 110% ready to join us and end your recruitment like Lo Lingard. Until then, I would rather him enjoy the process and take his time. Tired of these kids committing because they feel obligated only to decommit months later. Big fish like Neal, Stephenson, and Bogle we are just going to have to wait out until December.

Newberg is saying that Bama would be the choice for Neal if he signed today. He also said that Miami isn't in it as much as people think, and it will come down to FSU or Bama for him per a "source close to Neal and his family."

Advertisement
Newberg is saying that Bama would be the choice for Neal if he signed today. He also said that Miami isn't in it as much as people think, and it will come down to FSU or Bama for him per a "source close to Neal and his family."

Sound like he's been talking to Lucas 🤣🤣🤣

Newberg has lost credibility in my eyes the last few cycles, I doubt it

I just don’t think some of these OL kids vibe with Searals all that well, this is just an opinion not a freak out on Neal. I wouldn’t doubt if in the next year he moves elsewhere to a smaller college town but like an SEC or ACC school. Daughter graduated and I’ve heard family doesn’t love big city lifestyle.

Advertisement
I just don’t think some of these OL kids vibe with Searals all that well, this is just an opinion not a freak out on Neal. I wouldn’t doubt if in the next year he moves elsewhere to a smaller college town but like an SEC or ACC school. Daughter graduated and I’ve heard family doesn’t love big city lifestyle.
We will see, auburn targeted him and that’s his alma mater this offseason and he didn’t go back this season

Advertisement

If we can't figure out how to land elite guys on the line we will never do anything. We could sign every 5 star or top skill player in the country but be swiss cheese on the lines and get exposed. That needs to get figured out and soon.

Wasn’t Neal’s mom was at Bama’s campus right before the dead period?
Yeah and at Miami the first week of June, I’m not freaking out. Newberg has been trolling Miami saying we aren’t in a lot of recruitments lately. We will see

Mark Richt is personally recruiting Neal's entire family. I am not worried about this one. Even if Searles were to leave in the future I believe Richt would hire an even better replacement....a la Jess Simpson.

NEWBerg used to be the man with info but has been off last few years, he knows Taggert real well but I think Taggert is the one misreading some of these kids.

I know Neal LOVED FSU visit but I also think some of that wore off since. Neal’s mom loves Miami which has been noted and I thinking that will matter.

Advertisement
Back