4-star OT Neal on UM: "It's almost one of those perfect fits to be honest"

View as article
He has been recruiting good, honestly the line had horrible games vs clemson, pitt, unc but it is much better than everyone is insinuating. Remember you can have 4 lineman blocking good on one play but if the other one left isn’t the play can be blown up completely. It’s takes more time in this position than others to gel so they should be even better with another year of experience.
They've been trying to get for 3 years now. Other coaches are getting results faster than we are. His unit was like 110 on 3rd and 3 or less. That's on the coach he ain't motivating them enough. Gotta light fires under big men

Advertisement
They've been trying to get for 3 years now. Other coaches are getting results faster than we are. His unit was like 110 on 3rd and 3 or less. That's on the coach he ain't motivating them enough. Gotta light fires under big men
Got to get the talent in, darling was good as a freshman but he never took the next step and was routinely beat. McDermott had too many lapses as well. Bottom line I still expect to see some progression from the rest of the group. Darling was the worst lineman at Miami the last 2 years and he’s gone

Got to get the talent in, darling was good as a freshman but he never took the next step and was routinely beat. McDermott had too many lapses as well. Bottom line I still expect to see some progression from the rest of the group. Darling was the worst lineman at Miami the last 2 years and he’s gone
Yeah #73 awful... won't mention his name.

Advertisement

JW saying fire him and Brock saying he needs another year or two? Hmmmm

Newberg was spot on about MJJ, so his latest comments concern me greatly. Missing on any of Neal, MAR, Or TS would be an epic disaster.
Shocked a troll piece of trash like you is “upset greatly “ by Newturd.

Troll or not ,you should be back handed in the mouth for using “upset greatly “. You must pee sitting down.

Advertisement

The best olineman on our team are underclassmen or were underclassmen last year. They are the furthest behind from the other position groups in terms of talent depth and experience. This year I still expect to see steady signs of improvement but the oline will need another year before their potential really starts to show.

Shocked a troll piece of trash like you is “upset greatly “ by Newturd.

Troll or not ,you should be back handed in the mouth for using “upset greatly “. You must pee sitting down.
He pees standing on his head so he can drink it.

Think we had some trash lineman (not all of them) from the Golden Era. They weren’t Miami material. Very suspect, borderline top program O-lineman. Can’t blame Searles for the players being physically out matched.

Advertisement
Think we had some trash lineman (not all of them) from the Golden Era. They weren’t Miami material. Very suspect, borderline top program O-lineman. Can’t blame Searles for the players being physically out matched.
This is definitely part of the issue

Newberg was spot on about MJJ, so his latest comments concern me greatly. Missing on any of Neal, MAR, Or TS would be an epic disaster.

Same old @Canes1968 ... looking at comments like “concern me greatly” and “epic disaster” - I have to agree with @Cribby regarding your female body parts.

Do you have a fainting couch at home., like in the 1800’s, where you fan your face and get the “vapors”? To put it more directly, are you a tranny?

Same old @Canes1968 ... looking at comments like “concern me greatly” and “epic disaster” - I have to agree with @Cribby regarding your female body parts.

Do you have a fainting couch at home., like in the 1800’s, where you fan your face and get the “vapors”? To put it more directly, are you a tranny?

He doesn't have the balls to be a tranny.
<rimshot>

Advertisement
Word around IMG with the staff and players seems to be Neal is Bamas to lose at this point in time. I’m guessing that’s where Newberg got his info since he lives close by.

Word around IMG with the staff and players seems to be Neal is Bamas to lose at this point in time. I’m guessing that’s where Newberg got his info since he lives close by.
Bama is concerned about his weight. They don’t believe he can loose much more weight. If they get Darnell Wright they aren’t expected to heavily go after Neal.

Advertisement
Back