4-star OT Neal on UM: "It's almost one of those perfect fits to be honest"

View as article
Advertisement
I’ve read multiple sources who say she went alone. That’s why I posted earlier that if that’s true, it’s the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard of and you’d be crazy, naive, and dumb to think Bama isn’t at worst neck and neck with Miami

Losing Neal will hurt just as, if not worst than losing Campbell last cycle. Some things are no excuses for, period.

Losing Neal will hurt just as, if not worst than losing Campbell last cycle. Some things are no excuses for, period.

Would be worse. Losing TC sucked but we will see in 2-3 years who turns out better of the two between TC and Frierson because Gil aint no ham on rye himself.

Losing Neal means we got no anchor at LT for the foreseeable future. And we don't have a legit backup plan for him either. It would really set our OL recruiting back.

Neal should be 1a on our overall board and Rique should be 1b. I don't care about bags and saban, these two NEED to be Miami Hurricanes. Get it done CMR.

Advertisement

MUCH more critical than Campbell. As much as Campbell stung, we still signed a consensus top 10 DB class in the country. Neal is possibly the best OT prospect in America, and you need a LT much more than you need a corner. It's a much more critical position, plus missing on him, you're not going to sign a Top 10 OL class like we did at DB last year.

You can hide a DB at times if necessary....you cannot win without a LT. Neal is the single most important recruit we've had here in a very long time.

Neal can start at LT not sit behind Leatherwood as a true freshman. He can follow in family tradition of being a Hurricane, make Mama happy, get a first class education, help Miami make their first playoff experience, and live in South florida for college! No brainer!

Neal can start at LT not sit behind Leatherwood as a true freshman. He can follow in family tradition of being a Hurricane, make Mama happy, get a first class education, help Miami make their first playoff experience, and live in South florida for college! No brainer!
Thats why in not worried yet. So much makes sense for us that im going to wait and see if hes just that ****ed up and wants to kiss Sabans *** that much rather then see what hr has here

I’ve read multiple sources who say she went alone. That’s why I posted earlier that if that’s true, it’s the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard of and you’d be crazy, naive, and dumb to think Bama isn’t at worst neck and neck with Miami

If she went alone I'm afraid she may have had company coming back - a large bag filled with cash.

Advertisement
Lucas did a interview after the opening and said he was recruiting neal to fsu but he likes miami a lot. He didn't mention bama but that doesn't mean they are not in it.

Neal would be far worse.

Campbell, I always had one big question mark about him and that was his frame. Sure, he isn't anywhere close to completely maxed out, but how much can he max out? His frame reminded me of Lance Leggett with twigs for legs. We'll see what happens, just a concern I had and didn't bring up until now aa I would've been eviscerated at the time for it.

Advertisement
His recruitment in terms of how quiet it is reminds me of TC last year. Very few interviews and mostly speculation from insiders.
Y’all got to stop saying Everything remind you of Campbell’s recruitment on here, Neal just doesn’t like the recruitment process like that. When he did talk last week he spoke effusive about Miami

Y’all got to stop saying Everything remind you of Campbell’s recruitment on here, Neal just doesn’t like the recruitment process like that. When he did talk last week he spoke effusive about Miami

Did I say he wasn’t coming here like TC? No, all I said was he’s having a quiet recruitment, which is true.

MUCH more critical than Campbell. As much as Campbell stung, we still signed a consensus top 10 DB class in the country. Neal is possibly the best OT prospect in America, and you need a LT much more than you need a corner. It's a much more critical position, plus missing on him, you're not going to sign a Top 10 OL class like we did at DB last year.

You can hide a DB at times if necessary....you cannot win without a LT. Neal is the single most important recruit we've had here in a very long time.

THIS! And for this exact reason, I put Evan Neal as our remaining recruit 1a - 1c. Head and shoulders in terms of need above everyone else on our board.

Stevenson, Davis, Bogle, MAR, Ingraham - all are very strong wants, but Neal is a Must Have if we are to take the next step. Must have a dominant LT for a playoff run.

Advertisement
Kid is just a ******* beast. And OLineman generally struggle to dominate the OL vs DL drills, but Neal is just that dude.

Great footwork, hand placement on point and without pads when he shouldn't have an advantage the second he gets his hands on you you're not bullrushing or turning the corner. That drill without pads are meant for you to lose as an olineman and he dominated. Must get

4168008D-BC7D-4B93-8490-B46FE0D79085.jpeg

Advertisement
Back