4-star OT Neal on UM: "It's almost one of those perfect fits to be honest"

Advertisement
Man all y'all stfu because none of you are going to square up you'll just be a keyboard gangster and about thumb thugging when Evan Neal would whup all of your asses. Speaking of which yeah he's feeling us

2017_12_06_20_45_42.gif
Speaking of jimmy, think he’s leaving my wolves after this season?

Advertisement
I don't hug saban's nut... lmao now I hate the Canes because I gave some pushback that maybe every recruit isn't feeling Richt.. lmao yall funny... Now I'm a thug... lmao this site getting worse and worse..

Get a sense of humor.
Neal and Rique are two of the most important recruits this cycle. Not too many players in the country that you can just say we can replace them with in this class. You can add Bogle to that list.
If the site is so bad it’s also free to bounce up outta here.

Advertisement
Yall act like Neal has to sign with Miami. He might like Saban more than Richt.... Maybe he doesn't like Searels...
I agree. He doesn't have to sign. He can play for anyone he wants. We need him to sign here. It's crucial to the program that they get him. He has a great chance of starting at right or left tackle from jump.

He has been consistent in saying that he wants to win, be on a winning program. I believe he likes us... loves us but Bama will be tough to beat for him.

Get a sense of humor.
Neal and Rique are two of the most important recruits this cycle. Not too many players in the country that you can just say we can replace them with in this class. You can add Bogle to that list.
Sorry that s hitty humor misses me sometimes.. tell the joke again?

Advertisement
Get a sense of humor.
Thank for telling me I'm free to leave... anything else you want to tell me💬💬

Thank for telling me I'm free to leave... anything else you want to tell me💬💬

Bro; y u go so hard? Lol. Look, come to Cali, I'll let you get w/ my connect in SF and you'll get a "massage" from a beautiful Asian woman who speakanoenglis, to loosen you up, cuddie. Got dam. LOL.

Bro; y u go so hard? Lol. Look, come to Cali, I'll let you get w/ my connect in SF and you'll get a "massage" from a beautiful Asian woman who speakanoenglis, to loosen you up, cuddie. Got dam. LOL.
Rell I just came from SF/Oak.... stayed in San Roman for a few days and hung w my Uncle ole raiders die hard.. It's just funny to me..

Advertisement
Rell I just came from SF/Oak.... stayed in San Roman for a few days and hung w my Uncle ole raiders die hard.. It's just funny to me..

San Ramon is nice, my g. That's my territory. Got married down that way before moving back up to the Bay to appease my wife. San Ramon, Dublin, Pleasanton...that whole area is nice, w/ desperate house wives and sleezo daughters. lol.

San Ramon is nice, my g. That's my territory. Got married down that way before moving back up to the Bay to appease my wife. San Ramon, Dublin, Pleasanton...that whole area is nice, w/ desperate house wives and sleezo daughters. lol.
Yeah beautiful area... I wish I could've met one and had her fly back out to DC. They kicking out oops gentrifying. Lol No the city is full of money, but **** Rell Oakland was worse looking than Baltimore.. I mean seeing some of that poverty man.. sshhhhhit.

Rell, way to go man, you got ole JW off the ledge. Thought that boy about to jump the way he been fighting with everbody on board.

What in the flying fvck is going on with CIS?? Every thread is turning into a bad molly experience.

I'm starting to think the Gaytors have hacked some accounts...

I leave the IPF thread to read some good news about Neal and end up in a Mogadishu firefight.

Advertisement
Back